Can you transfer songs from an iPhone 4 to an iPod nano?
- Asked by Jessica L from Vincent
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you transfer songs from an iPhone 4 to an iPod nano?)
3 Answers from the Community
YES you can.. If you pirchased songs on iphone you just need to transfer your purchases from iphone to itunes (google how to do that). If you got songs on any other way you need to transfer them on your computer and then on ipod search google for program called "iexplorer" with that you can transfer songs from iphone to pc or mac :)
- Answered by Jozica K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The easiest way to do it would be to load all the songs from your iPhone to iTunes (if you haven't done so already), and simply load that content on your iPod. iTunes can walk you through the whole process.
- Answered by Donnell R from Suitland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
using itunes on your computer yes u can
- Answered by Samuel F from Sandy Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How do you transfer songs from one iPod to a new one
- Asked by Jojo M from N Ft Myers
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you transfer songs from one iPod to a new one)