what color iphone 5s should i get?
what color do you think looks better?
- Asked by Sergio C from Riverside
- Flag as inappropriate (what color iphone 5s should i get?)
3 Answers from the Community
i would recommend the gold. It is classy and when someone sees it they'll know instantly its the IPhone 5s. Because no other IPhone is gold. You'll get a lot of attention that way. i'm getting it myself :)
- Answered by Stephanie H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
In my opinion, I prefer the white/silver iPhone 5S.
But for a regular consumer, I'd go for the black one. The black face makes the screen easier to see and is a standard color that looks great with all cases.
I wouldn't go for the gold one. Even though the color is subtle, I think it's too flashy.
- Answered by Sam D from Grayslake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
All three colors look amazing…
which one do you think is the best for you?
I will be getting the silver one for myself…
as I got the slate last year...
- Answered by Wissam C from Hamra
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Where can i get iPhone 5s 32 GB in gold color AbuDhabi UAE.
- Asked by Maria Victoria S from Abu Dhabi
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can i get iPhone 5s 32 GB in gold color AbuDhabi UAE.)
can I change the color of Iphone 5?
- Asked by 민석 김
- Flag as inappropriate (can I change the color of Iphone 5?)
No answers yet