should i get a macbook pro or a macbook air
- Asked by Dale T from Picton
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get a macbook pro or a macbook air)
- Asked about: Mac
2 Answers from the Community
It depends upon how you use and what for u use.If you are keen on portability go for air since its extremely weight less compared to mac book pro there's lots of difference between the two.If you are a heavy user (like gaming,editing photos n videos...etc..) then you must go for mbp which has all the capabilities to run them!!
- Answered by Krushna C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If money is not a problem, a Mac Book Pro is the best choice all day long. I have owned Macs ( Apples ) since the early 90s. Actually, I just bought another one 2 weeks ago. What a rocket. The Mac Book Pro is not only a much better choice in all aspects, but it's much more tough physically and durable too. I hope this info helps.
Enjoy your new mac !!!!!, Victor
- Answered by Victor R from Odessa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I plug my iphone into a MacBook Air?
- Asked by Noah R from Grand Falls-windsor
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug my iphone into a MacBook Air?)
how about for my macbook air 2010
- Asked by Alexander Gerhard H from Cd Juarez
- Flag as inappropriate (how about for my macbook air 2010)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
does it hold the computer (macbook pro)
- Asked by Kristen H from Campbell
- Flag as inappropriate (does it hold the computer (macbook pro))
- Asked about: Cocoon GRID-IT! Organizing System (…