Does Applecare cover the new iPhone 5C/S?
- Asked by Chris T from Randwick
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Applecare cover the new iPhone 5C/S?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes it does! The Apple store website does not specify compatibility but Applecare does cover the new iPhone 5C/S. Just bought one have registered it.
- Answered by Lick T from Randwick
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. You have the initial year of hardware coverage and the first 3 months of free phone tech support. AppleCare+ is also available for $99 and must be purchased within the first 30 days of your iPhone purchase at an Apple Store. AppleCare+ extends the hardware warranty to 2 years length as well as the phone tech support, and covers 2 incidents of accidental damage with a varying service charge.
- Answered by David V from Bonkweekwee
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes you can buy applecare for either phone. Applecare plus is $100 up front for two years and $70 or $80 for broken screens
- Answered by Emily K from Gainesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is there only one cover available for the 5c?
- Asked by Sharon B from Paso Robles
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there only one cover available for the 5c?)
No answers yet