Can you leave your case in place when you charge the iPhone 5?
Some docks will only fit the phone w/o case.
- Asked by Deborah B from Santa Monica
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you leave your case in place when you charge the iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Belkin Charge + Sync Dock for iPhon…
2 Answers from the Community
I bought a Tech21 impact case, and wanted a docking station that would allow me to charge the phone without removing the case. I bought the Belkin dock at the Apple Store, and asked one of the staff to let me test it out in the store before I left. Alas, it didn't fit the phone with the case on -- the Lightning adapter needs to be just another 1/8" longer or so for the phone to fit securely on the dock. So I returned it immediately. It says "compatible with most cases," but I recommend testing yours before you leave the store.
- Answered by Timothy H from Saint Louis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It won't work with the new original cover to 5S
- Answered by Bjarne F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
iPhone 5s case that will dock?
- Asked by Jenn C from Shipman
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 5s case that will dock?)
how long does it take to have the case fully charged ?
- Asked by Vivek P from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate (how long does it take to have the case fully charged ?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5/…
What can I do to make my iPhone fit on my iHome with a case on it?
- Asked by Kristina L from Laurel
- Flag as inappropriate (What can I do to make my iPhone fit on my iHome with a case on it?)