Can I make notes with Siri then download those notes to iPad or Mac?
I want to use the iPhone 5s to make verbal notes using Siri that will be translated to written form in notes or pages, then later download those written notes to either my iPad or Mac? Is this easily possible?
- Asked by Leslieann W from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I make notes with Siri then download those notes to iPad or Mac?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. The only thing you have to do is to use iCloud to connect the devices to each other. Just configure iCloud (settings on iDevice, System preferences on OSX) on the three devices, using the same Apple account, and tick "notes", so every modification you make on an existing note, or a new one, will appear exactly similar on your three devices.
- Answered by Gaspard M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Where to buy stylus to be used for note taking
- Asked by Evangeline C from Davao City
- Flag as inappropriate (Where to buy stylus to be used for note taking)
No answers yet