what do I need to transfer pictures from my iPhone to my mac book pro
- Asked by Larry W from Timmonsville
- Flag as inappropriate (what do I need to transfer pictures from my iPhone to my mac book pro)
2 Answers from the Community
There several way to transfer pictures from iPhone Mac.
A: through iPhoto
1. Connect iPhone to Mac with USB cable.
2. Open iPhoto, if it’s not already open.
3. Do one of the following:
-To import all the photos from your iPhone, click the Import All button.
-To import only some photos, press the Command key while you click each photo you want to import, and then click the Import Selected button.
B: through email. You can email the photos to yourself.
Or you can use Image Capture, Aperture, FonePaw iOS Transfer, etc. to transfer photos and shot videos.
- Answered by Renda S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Just connect your iPhone with a USB cable to your MacBook Pro, and you will be asked to copy your pictures through iPhoto in just a few seconds. Look for a blue button that reads "Import Photos" or similar.
- Answered by Roman F from Candler
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Buying a refurbished Mac book. Yes or no?
- Asked by Stanley F. S from Powell
- Flag as inappropriate (Buying a refurbished Mac book. Yes or no?)
- Asked about: Mac