iPad mini or iPad for preschooler/wifi needed?
I have two questions.
1) For my 5 year old daughter's birthday, I want to get her either the iPad mini or regular iPad, which is better for preschoolers?
2) We live in a rural area, with internet only available by satellite or data connect card...we have the latter, with no wifi access. I have an iphone & my other daughter has an ipod so I do understand fully, that some apps, the internet, etc. will not work without wifi. BUT, I want to get the wifi so my daughters can access the apps that require it. What is necessary to make that possible? Do we need to change to satellite internet or can we just get a router?
- Asked by Crystal C from Athens
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad mini or iPad for preschooler/wifi needed?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Do I need an adapter or converter to charge my ipad mini in Germany
- Asked by Jeanne B from Smithville
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need an adapter or converter to charge my ipad mini in Germany)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
After pluging it up to the Ipad mini and TV, is there a setting on the iPad to switch over
- Asked by Keith C from Hagerstown
- Flag as inappropriate (After pluging it up to the Ipad mini and TV, is there a setting on the iPad to switch over)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter