Ipad mini 64 or Ipad 4 128?
I have a Mac Book Pro for personal use, but I am now traveling frequently and need a way to pass the time on flights. I want to upgrade from my tablet ( I read a LOT) to something I can use for music and movies in an easy, no fuss way. I don't want to be greedy, but I don't want to feel the need to upgrade in 6 months. Help?
- Asked by Lilliam V from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate (Ipad mini 64 or Ipad 4 128?)
1 Answer from the Community
IPad 128GB all the way. I made this decision after purchasing 3 HD movies on my 64GB iPad. But I couldn't download them all because I ran out of space. For the extra $100 64 x 2 is the way to go. Just got mine, downloaded everything and I have 55GB to spare.
- Answered by Ral F from Berkeley Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Should I get 64 gb or 128 gb ipad
- Asked by Nicholas M from Mildura
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get 64 gb or 128 gb ipad)