I don't want cellular contract. what do I need to get to get on the internet?
I will get a wireless i pad. I don't want a monthly charge from a carrier. What do I need to buy if I am not near a wifi area to make connnection.
- Asked by Daniel M from Cedar Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate (I don't want cellular contract. what do I need to get to get on the internet?)
1 Answer from the Community
If you have Wifi only, you need Wifi access to connect. If you have a data connected smartphone and acquire the tethering service, you can generate a wifi hotspot via your phone's data connection.
- Answered by Jonathan E from Bend
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I want an affordable ipad, but I don't know which gen in best
- Asked by Lay H from Dublin
- Flag as inappropriate (I want an affordable ipad, but I don't know which gen in best)