Can I use a 1st gen ipad as a monitor for a mac mini?
- Asked by Ronald S from Tuscaloosa
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a 1st gen ipad as a monitor for a mac mini?)
1 Answer from the Community
Whilst you cannot connect your iPad directly into your Mac Mini as you would a standard monitor, you can use Apps from the iOS store to remote access your Mac Mini and use your iPad to control your computer.
There are a number of Apps that do this ranging in price. One is Splashtop Remote, you can see a tutorial on how to do this with your Mac Mini via a search online (I cannot paste a url here, but it is on techradar).
Basically this App and the software for your Mac work to give you Remote Access of your computer. You can find a number of Apps by searching for "remote access" in the iOS App store.
There are also apps that turn your iPad into a second Monitor for your computer. These include DisplayPad and Air Display, again a search in the iOS App store will show a wide range of apps to try.
- Answered by Carl G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Whats the difference between this case and the 1st Gen iPad mini Cover?
- Asked by Thomas P from Athelstone
- Flag as inappropriate (Whats the difference between this case and the 1st Gen iPad mini Cover?)
- Asked about: iPad mini Smart Cover - (PRODUCT)RE…
i want to buy an ipad mini with retina, but will the lifeproof case for the ipad mini 1st gen. fit the ipad mini 2nd gen.
- Asked by Read S from Taft
- Flag as inappropriate (i want to buy an ipad mini with retina, but will the lifeproof case for the ipad mini 1st gen. fit the ipad mini 2nd gen.)
are the ipad 1st gen good tablets
- Asked by Martha T from Alexander City
- Flag as inappropriate (are the ipad 1st gen good tablets)