can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?
- Asked by Fran O from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?)
5 Answers from the Community
Yes you can. You can download an app from the market that streams TV from the Internet which is free on the App Store. Then when you start watching TV on your iPad you can click the little icon on the screen to go to the Apple TV option and it will stream it to the Apple TV instead. Like you do to watch YouTube videos on your Apple TV from the iPad
- Answered by Stephen W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, you can use a slingbox. I love it! $300 investment, but will stream HD and any video source plus you can remotely control ur cable box, direct tv, whatever your service provider is in HD. I can access my dvr as well.
- Answered by Mark A from Warwick
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I know time warner has an app that can be used on an apple i have an app on mine and i love the app.I can watch live tv ,change channels from ipad ,pay bill and etc.
- Answered by Randall C from Greensboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
You must download an app from your cable provider or find a a third party service.
- Answered by Jesse D from Kaysville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Nope. You can watch tv though when your provider has a special app for watching tv
- Answered by Sven N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)