Can I use Apple TV with a Thunderbolt display instead of a TV ?
I would like to use my Thunderbolt monitor with Apple TV instead of an HDTV. Is this possible and what do I have to do to set it up.
- Asked by Douglas N from Long Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Apple TV with a Thunderbolt display instead of a TV ?)
1 Answer from the Community
As crazy as it sounds, no you cannot. I have been looking for a way to use the Thunderbolt display with *anything* other than a Mac and it doesn't seem like it is possible. There is a Thunderbolt-capable motherboard on the market (non-Mac) but nothing else I can find that will drive the Thunderbolt display.
It seems like a logical thing to allow AppleTV to support the Thunderbolt display, but no dice.
- Answered by Dwayne M from Tigard
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)
will apple tv mirror the nike training club app from my i5
- Asked by Ethelia M from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate (will apple tv mirror the nike training club app from my i5)