The Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount Combo lets put both your Cinema Display or iMac and your MacBook Pro exactly where you want them. The adjustable arms allow for a considerable vertical lift of 16 inches/40.6 cm.
Flexibility and organization
The MobilePro Combo allows you to adjust and articulate your Apple display and MacBook Pro to any position—height, depth, tilt and portrait to-landscape orientation. Plus, the integrated cable management channels keeps everything neat, tidy and out of the way.
Strength and support
This universal design features a no-tension adjustment system for maximum safety and support of your Apple hardware. And it's backed by a 12-year Bretford warranty.
Mounting requirements: Proper installation requires a solid surface that is between 0.5 and 1.125 in./1.3 and 2.9 cm thick. Solid surface must be secured to a table base or something similar.
- Accommodates a Cinema Display or iMac that accepts a VESA adapter bracket and weighs 31 lbs./14.1 kg or less
- Also accommodates a 17-inch or smaller MacBook Pro
- Position your display for maximum ergonomic comfort to relieve eye, neck and back strain
- Free up more workspace on your table or desktop
- Add more ergonomic adjustments to your Apple hardware
- Perfect companion for your Apple wireless keyboard and mouse
- Rotate screen between portrait and landscape viewing
- Cable management channel keeps everything neat, tidy and out of the way
- Easy-to-use, simple installation and effortless operation
- No-tension adjustment system for maximum safety and support of your Apple hardware
- 12-year warranty
Did you notice?The flexible knuckles allows you to position the monitor and Mac portable at the best viewing angle—and cord management keeps everything nice and neat.
Apple Recommends ForPlacing a combination of your Cinema Display or iMac and your MacBook Pro in the perfect position to achieve maximum ergonomic comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford MobilePro Desktop Mount Combo
- Mounting hardware
- Cable clips
- Installation instructions
- Weight : 14.0 lb./6.3 kg
- UPC or EAN No. : 96633328697
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : 12 years (For more details, please visit http://apple.bretford.com/files/downloads/Bretford-Warranty.pdf)
- Compatible with Macs and Apple Displays when used with the Apple VESA Mount Adapter Kit (not included). Proper installation requires a solid surface that is between 0.5 and 1.125 in./1.3 and 2.9 cm thick. Solid surface must be secured to a table base or something similar.
Ratings & Reviews
Fantastic product with a few flaws
This double-arm VESA display mount is incredibly strong, fairly easy to install, and completely revolutionized my desk - the entir e surface of my desk is now usable, and my display and MacBook Pro are perfectly positioned ergonomically. Just as great, I now cannot see a single cable - I hate cables, and that makes me happy. The finish on the post matches all my Apple gear, and the actual arms are over-engineered, rock solid, and easy to adjust.
I have a few criticisms, though. The black plastic cap is ugly (fortunately, it's hidden behind my cinema display). It requires you to drill holes in your desk (no clamp-mount option). Finally, although it includes self-adhesive felt pads designed to protect your lap top from the 4 brackets that hold it in place, it has no felt pads for the four steel bolts that hold those brackets in place. If you don't apply something to protect your computer, they will scratch the heck out of it. …
- Written by Joseph C from San Francisco
135 of 141 people found this useful
Very good hardware
We bought these for everyone at our office who uses a MacBook and a second monitor (anywhere from 21-27"). Very well received by e veryone.
With the beautiful integrated stand on the iMacs and Apple Cinema displays, you really won't save a whole lot of desk space -- but for MacBook users with monitors by other manufacturers this setup helps a lot. Plus a room full of them looks really good.
Only issue: you need to drill 5 holes through the top of your desk. Not a problem for us -- these should last as long as the desks they're mounted to. We're pretty sure we'll keep using them no matter what new machines/monitors we'll buy in the coming years. …
- Written by Aaron S from Calgary
103 of 106 people found this useful
Good not Great
I have owned this for about two weeks and it is extremely well build, solid materials and construction. I have it set up with a Th underbolt Display 27" and an iMac 27" and have had zero problems, supports the weight and the arms are easy to rotate. The only complaint I have is that you can really only position the displays on the x axis and have to unlock the arms to move them on the y axis w/ only about two inches of adjustment at each level. This makes it impossible for me to align the bottom of the display area on both screens its about an 1.5in off. This is a very slight complaint but one that should be made because the Ergotron desk mounts do not have this problem.
Another thing to consider is cable management, which is amazing unless you forget to connect all your cables when putting it together. For me it is impossible to remove the cable ties when in place, not sure why but I am almost at the point of ripping them out but do not want to damage them. I would recommend that If you do purchase this plan on routing all your cables before you use the cable clamps because they are hard to remove, I had to zip tie additional ones in the back.
Other then that it is nice being able to rotate my monitors in my room for watching a movie in the bed, or on the other side of the room on the sofa. Saves me from having to buy another TV. …
- Written by Patrick T from San Diego
81 of 84 people found this useful
Great Product, A Hassle To Set Up
When I ordered my new late 2012 27" IMac, this mount seemed like a good deal for the price. When I received the product I was asto unded by how poorly it was packaged. I understand that this is not an apple product; however, since every other Item I have ever received from apple has been beautifully packaged, I was expecting a certain level of constancy. Upon opening the shipping box I discovered that the mount was just sitting on the bottom under one piece of styrofoam. One of the bags of screws had been torn, and small parts were strewn all over the place. Ignoring the minor inconvenience of the poor packaging, I decided to set the mount up; however, I quickly discovered that the mounting screws were too short to go through my desk
(and I don't have a particularly thick desk) this required me to get out my router and create a cavity for the mount to fit in. All hassle aside, this is an excellent product, If only it were easier to set up, and properly packaged. …
- Written by JOHN H from Santa Monica
I bought the Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount Combo arm after I had initially purchased a less expensive arm mount for the 27" iMac t hat was very disappointing. When the Bretford mount arrived, I was impressed by the quality of construction and strength with which it supports the iMac & MacBook Pro. The wire management leaves something to be desired, but it's not awful. Overall, I definitely recommend this product. …
- Written by Matthew C from Little Rock
1 of 1 people found this useful
Perfect for Apple Screens
I bought 2 units of the mount combo when I was visiting the USA and I am supper happy!
The product is must have if you have a T hunder Bolt or apple screen 27"
It will make your screen investment even more worth it when you fix it on!
I must say, Bretford has done their R&D and you will not go wrong with this Desk mount Combo.
I highly recommend you to get professionals to DRILL holes on your desk to enjoy the way how you hide the cables in the main Pole. …
- Written by Say Yong N from Singapore
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Ali N from Dubai
No answers yet
can i turn a 27 inch thunderbolt to portrait? how does this attach to desk? with the bretford mobile pro desk mount combo?
- Asked by Bart L from Waynesboro
- Asked by Gary B from Richland
This mount can easily be used for 2 displays since each arm has a VESA compatible mounting pattern.
The shelf that holds an Apple notebook or iPad is an attachment, so you can simply omit attaching it to the other arm of the mount if you wish to use it for dual displays. …
- Answered by Huey N from Franklin Park
- Asked by Jonathan L from Sacramento
Yes, it supports an Apple display or iMac that can be VESA mounted.
- Answered by Matt P from Franklin Park
Anybody know the size MacBook Pro's that are mountable? Their brochure says ALL MacBooks and I have a 17" MBPro. Can I mount it?
- Asked by Adam L from Memphis
From the product description: Also accommodates a 17-inch or smaller MacBook Pro
- Answered by C Matthew F from Tampa