This heavy-duty Velcro armband adjusts easily to offer a universal fit so you can keep your iPod close by and safe. The clear cover allows full access to click wheel and screen for continuous playback while running or jogging.
What's more, once you're done running, you can take your iPod out and wash your neoprene armband ready for the next jog. There's even a Velcro cable tidy to keep your iPod headphone cable in place while you exercise.
Stay safe and protected
The reflective material is flexible and gives enhanced visibility at night so you stay safe, and your iPod classic stays secure - it's a must have if you enjoy listening to music during a workout.
- Complete iPod protection
- Clear cover for access to screen and click wheel
- Form-fitting, washable neoprene
- Reflective material for enhanced visibility at night Velcro adjustment for universal fit
- Easy access to headphone jack, hold switch and dock connector
Did you notice?The reflective material gives enhanced visibility at night so you stay safe, and your iPod classic stays secure.
Apple Recommends ForUninterrupted playback of your favourite tunes while running or at the gym - maximum protection for your iPod classic.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Sports Armband Pro for iPod classic
- Height : 0.5 in
- Width : 17.7 in
- Weight : .08 oz
- Mfr. Part Number : CL56240
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450654010
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
Ratings & Reviews
Poor quality, materials separate
Three weeks into using this armband with my iPod, and the clear plastic separated from the neoprene. My iPod falls out of the cas e during use on a treadmill or elliptical machine. I would not buy this product again. …
- Written by Robert H from Woburn
391 of 401 people found this useful
Plastic separates from cover
After two weeks of use, the plastic cover separated from the neoprene material.. it actually split... I do not recommend purchasin g this product …
- Written by Gerald R P from Orono
302 of 308 people found this useful
do not buy this inferior product!!! should be rated minus 5 stars!!!
The armband is practically cardboard-the plastic cover split wide open the 2nd time I put my iPod into it-
This is a cheap,horr ible product-would be overpriced at 99 cents!
I repeat, please, do not waste your money on this!
Would have given it minus 5 stars if I could-but you are forced to give it at least one star to post a review. …
- Written by annette H from Metairie
225 of 230 people found this useful
The cord manager comes in pretty handy. I can adjust it so that it does not accidentally snag onto anything else. What I would sug gest is that one side of this part would already be attached to the case so that you could fold it back and then insert the cord from your headphones. …
- Written by Patrick T from San Antonio
3 of 3 people found this useful
not so great
i have been using this case for a few months. my case's plastic has not separated from the neoprene as some reviewers have mentio ned. yet, i agree that it is odd that you must remove the ipod from the case in order to charge or sync. and, what i find most bothersome is the band itself - the adhesion is not great and it seems so large - very weird since my upper arms aren't uber tiny. …
- Written by Laura W from Birmingham
4 of 5 people found this useful
Do not purchase. The item looks nice but it is not durable. I had a giftcard for Incase and was shocked at the cost of the arm b and. The plastic that covers the screen cracked in half and is also too thick, making the home button difficult to press as well and make contact withe the screen. Looks nice but not worth it. …
- Written by JUSTIN R S from Cincinnati
36 of 36 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Marie D from Little Neck
My advice is to strap this on your forearm.
Alternatively, you might want to wear a wrist band an d strap this on to your wrist band and wear it like a watch (yes, I've seen a few folks do this). Don't bother wearing this around your upper arms or around your biceps, it will slip right off with all the perspiration. Plus, Its not really comfortable. …
- Answered by Koh E
- Asked by John D from Christiansburg
To answer my own question, this armband does not fit the iPod into the pouch unless you first remove the protective cover. If you are a brisk runner I would suggest keeping the armband near the crook of your elbow or on your forearm because this armband is much larger than armbands sold for the smaller devices, such as the shuffle or the nano. Do not bother in the rain because your iPod will get wet. …
- Answered by John D from Christiansburg