Service and support from the people who know your iPad best
Every iPad comes with one year of hardware repair coverage and 90 days of telephone technical support. AppleCare+ for iPad gives you two years of repair coverage and technical support from the original purchase date of your iPad. And it adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage due to handling of your iPad, each subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax.1
How to get AppleCare+
- You have 30 days from your iPad purchase to buy AppleCare+. Your iPad purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order.
- There are two ways to buy from Apple:
- From the Apple online store: When you order the iPad with Retina display, iPad 2 or iPad mini, you'll have the option to add.
- At an Apple Retail Store (if AppleCare+ is purchased separately from iPad, inspection of the iPad, & proof of purchase are required).
Every iPad comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of telephone technical support.1 AppleCare+ for iPad extends repair coverage and telephone technical support to two years from the original purchase date of your iPad and adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage due to handling, each subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax.1
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs the iPad, iOS, and many applications, the iPad is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Mail-in repair2: Mail in your iPad using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPad to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPad
- Time Capsule or AirPort device3
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPad, each subject to a $49 service fee1
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can call and get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, iPhoto, iMovie, and other Apple-branded iPad apps
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
- 1. Service coverage is available only for the iPad and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship (ii) battery depletion of 50 percent or more from original specification, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling for your iPad, each incident being subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms at http://www.apple.com/legal/applecareplus/terms/ipad for full details.
- 2. Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
- 3. The AirPort device or Time Capsule must be purchased up to two years before your iPad purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The company obligated under the AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. AppleCare+ can only be purchased within 30 days of new covered equipment. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at http://www.apple.com/legal/applecare/applecareplusforipad.html
For Quebec customers, please read Quebec Consumer Protection Act.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. The company obligated under AppleCare+ in Canada is Apple Canada Inc., 7495 Birchmount Road, Markham (Ontario) L3R 5G2 Canada. AppleCare+ must be purchased within 30 days of new covered equipment. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at http://www.apple.com/legal/applecare/applecareplusforiphone.html