urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Mfr. Part Number: MH9T2AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447004621
- Warranty: One-year limited
1 800 MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do theses Beats have any Warranty/Guarantee?
- Asked by Peter H
Yes a one year warranty. If there is any damage of any kind they ONLY offer you 50 - 60% off a new p Yes a one year warranty. If there is any damage of any kind they ONLY offer you 50 - 60% off a new pair or you can pay to have them fixed. If you believe that it is a factory defect and it doesn't happen within the first week they won't believe you....make sure you buy the insurance. …
- Answered by Jetaime A from Brooklyn
Are these headphones Bluetooth
- Asked by Yvonne H
No, they are not. They are wired earphones.
- Answered by Joshua A
Does the Apple version of the urBeats come with a rubber carrying pouch?The one I got came with a rubber pouch.Is this common, does anyone know?
- Asked by Rahul A from New London
Even the smallest earbuds are too big, what can I do?
- Asked by Nicole T from Scarborough
you can purchace smaller earbuds from online retailers, they have to be compatible of course.
- Answered by Harry S