Supporting the new Ultra HD (4K) standard, Moshi's Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter lets you easily connect your Mac to any TV or display. Create the ultimate home theatre by connecting your Mac equipped with Thunderbolt 2 to an Ultra HD television for unmatched clarity and detail. The adapter also supports multi-channel digital audio output for detailed, room-filling sound. Its stylish aluminium casing and slim design also ensure full access to all the ports on your Mac.
- Ideal for connecting your Mac to a TV or display
- HDMI-compliant to support both Full HD (1080P) and Ultra HD (4K) for Thunderbolt 2 or DisplayPort 1.2 devices
- Supports multi-channel digital audio output on compatible devices
- Aluminium casing minimises EM interference
Did you notice?The adapter is compatible with Thunderbolt 2 or DisplayPort 1.2 devices.
Apple Recommends ForEasily connecting your Mac to TVs or displays that support the Ultra HD (4K) standard.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (4K)
- Cable Length: 14 cm/5.5 in.
- Connections: HDMI port, Mini DisplayPort
- Height: 1.2 cm/0.5 in.
- Width: 3.7 cm/1.5 in.
- Weight: 35 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 99MO023208
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052316478
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Paid near 50$ when i bought this at the apple store in the mall. Worked great for like 6 to 8 months, then I had to start jiggling Paid near 50$ when i bought this at the apple store in the mall. Worked great for like 6 to 8 months, then I had to start jiggling it to get a signal, then now it just went out randomly. I never damaged it and it always sat in the same place. There's no reason a product such as this, that serves such a simple purpose, and costs so much money, should conk out like this one did. I've browsed through several forums online with regard to this issue, and discovered a large amount of dissatisfied customers with the very same problem!
This is clearly a defective product and should not be sold by Apple. You would think with all of the complaints about the adapter floating around online, Apple would have the sense to remove this from their stores. But perhaps this product falls in line with Apple's overall motto, profit over people.
- Nate …
- Written by Nathaniel D from Sherman Oaks
2 of 2 people found this useful