The LifeProof nüüd case wraps your iPad in complete waterproof safety—without the bulk of a screen cover. It frees you to use your iPad by the pool, at a campsite, or anywhere outside the comfort of your home or office.
More than protection
LifeProof’s CrystalClear anti-reflective coated optical-glass lens ensures that you get distortion-free photos and videos. And its dynamically designed Sound Enhancement System lets you hear your iPad audio at maximum volume and clarity.
- Waterproof your iPad—fully submersible to 6.6 feet
- Screen-free cover lets you touch, see, and use iPad without obstruction
- Totally sealed from dirt and dust
- Completely protected from snow and ice
- Built to military standards to survive drops from up to 4 feet
- Includes a multi-position stand for reading, watching, or typing
- Transparent back shows off Apple personalized engraving and iPad design
- Easy-access charging port
- Large waterproof speaker ports for maximum sound output and clarity
- CrystalClear anti-reflective optical-glass camera lens
- Every case water tested at the LifeProof factory
Did you notice?nüüd technology completely waterproofs your iPad and protects it from drops, while keeping it free of a bulky screen cover.
Apple Recommends ForUse your iPad safely in any environment, no matter how wet or dirty.
What's in the Box?
- LifeProof nüüd Case for iPad
- Headphone jack covers (2)
- Headphone jack cover keeper
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Water test unit
- Form Factor: Hard Case
- Material: Hard Plastic, TPU
- Mfr. Part Number: 1901-02
- UPC or EAN No.: 819859011477
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.lifeproof.com/en/policies-and-warranties)
1 800 MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there any way of attaching a strap to it?
- Asked by Vincent H from Leeds
Yes. Mine (nuud for iPad mini) came with a strap AND the case has lanyard spots at EACH corner. This Yes. Mine (nuud for iPad mini) came with a strap AND the case has lanyard spots at EACH corner. This means you can attach the strap however you would like, hanging the iPad in any orientation. I find the best is to hang it so that the cover falls down over it, since any other orientation will allow the cover to hang open while you are walking. (i.e. landscape with cover attached above).
Strap is reasonably easy to remove or attach (maybe 6-7 out of 10) and extremely secure. I wouldn't be concerned (when it is PROPERLY attached and case properly closed) about the iPad ever falling. …
- Answered by David H from Brooklyn
is there a stand for this? the iPad version shows a stand, but not the iPad air.
- Asked by Patrick R from Fort Collins
How does the mic work when face time
- Asked by Augustine A
Yes, It works fine. There is a membrane that allows the sound to enter and be emitted so you don't n Yes, It works fine. There is a membrane that allows the sound to enter and be emitted so you don't need headphones. Some reviews have complained about the sound being muffled, i didn't really have any problem with this. There is also no problem with it obstructing the camera either. …
- Answered by Jonathan F from Nathalie
How does the strap connect? Do you have to use the strap specially made for lifeproof?
- Asked by Mary B from Kihei
Can you use the stand in portrait view
- Asked by Peggy R from Wellington
Is the Lifeproof nuud case compatible with the new ipad air
- Asked by Paula B
Lifeproof is working on Ipad Air case,they will not say exactly how soon it will be released,but at Lifeproof is working on Ipad Air case,they will not say exactly how soon it will be released,but at Lifeproof.com you can give your e-mail address so that they will notify you when available! …
- Answered by Charlie W from Chicago