Square is a revolutionary service that allows you to accept credit cards, using a reader that plugs into your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad along with a free easy-to-use app. There's no need for complicated contracts, monthly fees, or merchant accounts. All you pay is 2.75% per transaction. You can download the free app from the App Store. Square is available for use in the U.S. and Canada.
- One flat 2.75% rate per swipe for all major credit cards including American Express
- No monthly fees, no commitments, and no surprises
- Deposits are placed in your bank account in 1-2 business days
- Customize your register—organize your products or services for faster checkout and easy reporting
- Track your earnings and view your complete sales history from the app
- Customers sign and tip right on your device, and can choose to receive an email, text message, or printed receipt
- Sign in to your web dashboard and manage your business anywhere
- Access all your important business data plus everything from invoicing to bookkeeping tools to help you make sense of it
- Request extra free Square Readers to enable employees to accept credit cards on your behalf
- See your complete sales history, view your scheduled deposits, issue refunds
- Receive $10 instantly when you activate your Square account
Did you notice?You can use the same account on as many devices as needed. Download the free Square app and log in using the same account information.
Apple Recommends ForAnyone who wants to accept credit cards on their iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Square Credit Card reader
- Card with $10 redemption code
- Height: 1.77 in./45mm
- Width: 0.31 in./8mm
- Length: 1.06 in./27mm
- iOS 4.0 or later
- Square app; free download from App Store in iTunes
- Mfr. Part Number: A-PKG-0156
- UPC or EAN No.: 855658003275
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1 800 MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display