Designed exclusively for Apple, BAGGU’s Duck bag is a classic everyday tote that incorporates an inner padded pocket to cradle and protect your MacBook. It also offers a convenient pocket for your iPhone or iPod. Constructed of 100% recycled cotton canvas, the bag features two handles and a 40-inch adjustable strap that fits comfortably over your shoulder or across your body.
- A stylish alternative to standard laptop bags
- 100% recycled cotton canvas
- Padded inner pocket to protect MacBook
- Inner pocket fits an iPhone or iPod
- Top snap closure
Did you notice?Along with a pocket for you MacBook, the tote also features a pocket for your iPhone or iPod.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook in stylish comfort and protection.
What's in the Box?
- BAGGU Duck Bag
- Form Factor: Totes
- Material: Canvas
- Height: 16 in./40.64 cm
- Width: 5.5 in./13.97 cm
- Weight: 1.1 lb./500 g
- Length: 10 in./25.4 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 700987975918
- UPC or EAN No.: 700987975949
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Great bag for my MacBook Air!
Just got the bag today, I love it. I got the striped one and it's very cute. MacBook Air 13.3 fits in the laptop compartment with Just got the bag today, I love it. I got the striped one and it's very cute. MacBook Air 13.3 fits in the laptop compartment with a hard case on and was a snug fit but I think that's safer when it fits snugly. The bag has a lot of room for all of the stuff that one needs when using a laptop. I like that it doesn't look like a laptop bag because the last thing you want is to bring attention to the fact that you're carrying a laptop. I love that it has both a shoulder strap and handles. Material seems very sturdy so should last a while. …
- Written by Nathalie K from Covina
56 of 56 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can my macbook pro 15" fit in this bag?
- Asked by Salvador M from Quezon City
From reading the first review it sounds like the 13.3" air was a snug fit. I would say probably not From reading the first review it sounds like the 13.3" air was a snug fit. I would say probably not for the 15" …
- Answered by Caitlin O from Pullman
what are the width, height and length of the BAGGU 11" duck bag?
- Asked by Laura B from Asheville