mophie's power reserve external battery quickly charges your iPhone or iPod with Lightning connector. Amazingly small, yet packed with power, the battery incorporates a Lightning connector and convenient key ring. So you're always ready for a charge just about anywhere. The built-in USB connector enables charging without the need for an actual cable.
- Up to 50% extra battery power
- No additional cables needed: integrated Lightning cable and USB connector for a quick and convenient recharge
- LED power indicator shows charging mode and current battery life
- Comes pre-charged and ready to start charging right out of the box
- Quick-release button allows for easy access to lightning cable for device charging
- 950mAh rechargeable battery with 1.0A charge output
- Certified “made for iPhone”
Did you notice?Everything you need in a compact package—the Lightning cable and USB connector are built in.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your iPhone or iPod with Lightning connector powered even longer.
What's in the Box?
- mophie power reserve External Battery (with key ring)
- Quick start guide
- Connections: Lightning, USB
- Height: 0.55 in./1.4 cm
- Width: 1.5 in./3.81 cm
- Weight: 1.97 oz./55.85 g
- Length: 2.83 in./7.19 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2635_PWRSTION-RESERVE-LTG-USB-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472026350
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase
Ratings & Reviews
Terrible not worth it.
I bought this portable charger thinking that it might be great for when I am traveling. Turns out it does not hold charge and no I bought this portable charger thinking that it might be great for when I am traveling. Turns out it does not hold charge and no longer charges my phone. Don't want time or money buying this. Expected better from Mophie and Apple. …
- Written by Alicia W from Brooklyn
6 of 12 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How do you recharge it?
- Asked by Sara M from New York
You plug it into a wall and then when it is charged u might get 2 or more charges on it depending on You plug it into a wall and then when it is charged u might get 2 or more charges on it depending on what Apple product it is …
- Answered by Usmaan K
If your iPhone is dead will it charge it fully in less than 20 minutes? Also, will the product last you for a day trip when charging?
- Asked by Tracey D from Altoona
When my iPhone battery got down to 12% this device when fully charged brought it up to 46% in about When my iPhone battery got down to 12% this device when fully charged brought it up to 46% in about 30 minutes. Should be enough to get you through a short day trip. …
- Answered by Caroline S from Peachtree City
Does this charge the phone as the same time as it charges the battery?
- Asked by Richard K from San Francisco
According to their online support live chat, No.
- Answered by Ryan A
Is this compatible with iPhone 6
- Asked by Vicki S
- Answered by Romario T from Sunrise