G-Technology's G-RAID mini hard drive is the perfect portable storage device for keeping your data safe when you're on the go. This high-performance dual-drive RAID solution, now features USB 3.0 and FireWire for unprecedented speed and flexibility. With both RAID 0 and RAID 1 operation, it easily transitions between working on location or at remote locations. G-RAID mini also offers 7200RPM hard drives, a compact all-aluminum enclosure, and plenty of disk space.
RAID technology means the G-RAID mini incorporates two hard disks in one unit for increased functionality. Both RAID 0 and RAID 1 operations are available for fail-safe transfers at speeds of up to 250 MB/second.
The G-RAID mini comes formatted for OS X systems so is ready to use with your Mac straight from the box. A cooling fan means it remains quiet when running.
- RAID 0/1 solution with USB 3.0 and FireWire for versatility
- 7200RPM hard drives for performance
- Perfect for working on location or while on the go
- 200 MB/second transfer rate when connected via USB 3.0 in RAID 0 mode
- Smart-cooling fan for quiet operation, long life, and data reliability
- Software selectable RAID 0 (performance) or RAID 1 (protection)
Did you notice?USB 3.0 and FireWire 800 connections provide a great combination of speed and versatility.
Apple Recommends ForHigh-performance, dual-drive portable storage for backing up your Mac wherever you travel.
What's in the Box?
- G-Technology G-RAID mini storage unit
- Two FireWire Cables (FW 800, FW 800 to 400)
- USB 3.0 Cable (Compatible with 2.0)
- AC power supply and protective carrying case
- Height: 1.5 in./3.81 cm
- Width: 3.25 in./8.255 cm
- Weight: 2.2 lb./0.997 kg
- Length: 5.87 in./14.92 cm
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Mfr. Part Number: 0G02608
- UPC or EAN No.: 705487191325
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three year limited