Epson's sleek, quiet, and easy-to-use Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One printer lets you print, copy, scan, and more. In addition, this versatile model delivers a complete wireless solution. You can either print from your Mac from anywhere in your home with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n or from your iPad or iPhone via AirPrint. Built-in card slots, a 2.5-inch LCD, and convenient touch panel make it a snap to print borderless, customized photos in various layouts with or without a computer. And when you’re in a rush, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Expression Home XP-410 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color you need.
- Easy set up and menu navigation with large, intuitive, 2.5-inch color LCD and touch panel
- Complete wireless solution—connect to your Wi-Fi network in seconds
- Epson Connect support for AirPrint lets you print from your iPad and iPhone
- Space-saving design that delivers great performance
- Remarkable print quality—get crisp, sharp documents, and brilliant photos, all with one ink set
- Effective image enhancement tools such as red-eye removal, photo restoration and exposure correction
- Individual ink cartridges are available in different sizes to suit your needs
- Print customized and borderless photos
- Built-in card slots allow printing without a computer
Did you notice?Compact and quiet, this multifunction printer fits neatly in any room of your house.
Apple Recommends ForEasy, high-quality wireless printing from your Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One printer
- Instruction booklets
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power cord
- Four DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Connections: AirPrint , USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: CompactFlash, MagicGate Memory Stick, MagicGate Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Micro Stick Pro, Micro Stick Pro Duo, Microdrive, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MiniSD, MiniSDHC, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1), RS-MMC, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture card Type-H, xD-Picture card Type-M
- Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
- Height: 5.7 in./14.5 cm
- Width: 15.4 in./39.12 cm
- Weight: 9 lb./4.08 kg
- Length: 11.8 in./30 cm
- Black print speed: 8.7 ISO ppm
- Black resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Color print speed: 4.5 ISO ppm
- Color resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Trays: 1 - 100 sheets plain paper
- Max Paper Size: 8.5 by 44 in.
- Min Paper Size: 4 by 6 in.
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: Four (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 dpi optical resolution; 24000 dpi hardware resolution; 10,200 by 14,040 dpi interpolated
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later; requires Internet access to install OS X drivers and software
- Mfr. Part Number: C11CC87201
- UPC or EAN No.: 010343907676
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Runs through ink cartridges quickly and stops printing with virtually no warning when it runs out of even one color. E.g., if it r Runs through ink cartridges quickly and stops printing with virtually no warning when it runs out of even one color. E.g., if it runs out of yellow, it won't even print a black & white page. Besides the expense of ink cartridges, it's just a major inconvenience when you ned to print and it simply stops. And the really fun part is that not many stores carry the refills. …
- Written by Tracy O from New York
415 of 461 people found this useful
I HATE THIS SUCKER
This is a terrible product. Runs out of ink quickly and constantly losses connection with computer. I am very very very very dis This is a terrible product. Runs out of ink quickly and constantly losses connection with computer. I am very very very very disappointed. What a let down. I tried to get extra support from epson to help fix situations and that was not productive!!! …
- Written by Rachel I from Olympia
352 of 402 people found this useful
I love this little printer. For home use printing photos and any other documents it is great. And I can print frm my ipad and iph I love this little printer. For home use printing photos and any other documents it is great. And I can print frm my ipad and iphone direct - awsome! …
- Written by Shane B from LUTWYCHE
208 of 252 people found this useful
Junk! Just plain Junk! Don't buy!
Communication errors all the time. Must clean print heads weekly or print quality is poor. Ink tanks don't last long. Many feature Communication errors all the time. Must clean print heads weekly or print quality is poor. Ink tanks don't last long. Many features listed don't work. (Just a Mac issue?) Plastic faceplate is cheap and noisy when touched. Worst Epson printer I've ever owned. Scanner, again, communication errors. Sometimes turning it off an on will work for next print/scan then it stops working again. No update fixes at Epson to fix issue. Never could get it to print from my iPhone or printing from it email address (what a joke) I wish my 10 year old Epson Photo Printer was still supported. It was much better than what EPSON offers now!. …
- Written by Max L from Powell
DO NOT BUY THIS PRINTER!!
I bought this printer back in August of 2014 and since then I've been between Epson and Apple (blaming each other) to try to get i I bought this printer back in August of 2014 and since then I've been between Epson and Apple (blaming each other) to try to get it working properly. First Epson told me it was the AirPort Extreme causing interference and have to replace it for another Wifi router, so I tried Lynksys, didn't work either. Then I tried printing directly from iOS devices, worked initially and then the printer wouldn't continue printing, stop and stall. Epson states it's a "automatic over the air printing form Mac OS X or iOS devices" NOT THE CASE. This printer will not print at all. I've tried absolutely everything. I have given up and I will never buy an Epson product again. …
- Written by Manuel R from DENVER
BROKE 3 MONTHS AFTER GETTING
EVEN WITH GOOD EPSON CARTRIDGES IT STILL WONT PRINT RIGHT
- Written by J O from Sarasota
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a portable printer that connects to an iPad
- Asked by Darlene J from New York
What cord is needed to connect this printer to my laptop?
- Asked by Jennifer S from Rochester
will this work with maac os 10.8.4?
- Asked by Lane S from Hazlehurst
It works fine with my iMac with 10.6.8. So far I'm very pleased with this printer. Easy to
sinc on It works fine with my iMac with 10.6.8. So far I'm very pleased with this printer. Easy to
sinc on wi-fi with both my computer and ipad. …
- Answered by Roger M from Coquitlam
Does it scan wirelessly as well?
- Asked by Justin M from Saint Paul
Yes it does using their Epson iPrint app on iPhone or iPad and works great! You get a preview of yo Yes it does using their Epson iPrint app on iPhone or iPad and works great! You get a preview of your scan right on your device and can then save it as a jpg or a pdf to a number of services including Dropbox. :-) …
- Answered by Chad S from Mukwonago
How do I download the printer software on my MacBookAir since I do not have a CD slot? Is the software online?
- Asked by Jasmine C from North Chesterfield
Yes, go to the website for the printer product purchased and search for product and from there it sh Yes, go to the website for the printer product purchased and search for product and from there it should instruct you on downloading your printer's software and all other components. …
- Answered by Sierra D from Grosse Pointe Farms