The Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve is the latest iteration of Incase’s signature notebook sleeve. Providing form-fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve features a separate charging port zipper, letting you keep your MacBook Pro fully protected while it powers up.
- Complete notebook protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux fur lining
- Top access zipper closure
- Second zipper provides direct access to MagSafe port for easy in-sleeve charging
- Padded zipper binding prevents scratches
Did you notice?A second zipper provides direct access to the MagSafe port for easy charging while in-sleeve.
Apple Recommends ForA unique carrying solution with a simple design that lets you power up while fully protecting your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Sleeve for MacBook Air or MacBook Pro
- Form Factor: Sleeve, X-Ray Friendly
- Material: Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60413
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450132433
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty/)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the 13" air case fit my late 2013 macbook pro retina?
- Asked by Chelsea F from San Antonio
I just purchased this and the laptop isn't snug at all. I'm searching for a more snug one now.
- Answered by Julia L from Millville
Is this sold in most apple stores in New Zealand?
- Asked by Lily G
does it fit with shell case (MacBook Pro with Retina)
- Asked by Angelica D from Edgartown
yes it will
- Answered by Erin D from Burlington
Does this fit the Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display (late 2013)?
- Asked by David O from Warrington
It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd expect it to. I'm sure it's perfect with the pre-2013 retina MBP. …
- Answered by Chad D from Plano
Does the Neoprene Sleeve 13" have a separate pocket inside to carry the charger so it doesn't scratch the laptop?
- Asked by Keira H from Eaglehawk
No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge t No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge the computer without taking it out. (As seen in one of the pictures for the description.) Unfortunately, it only has one section, for the computer itself. …
- Answered by Samantha S from Atherton