Mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Case for iPhone 5
Mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Case for iPhone 5
OverviewThe Mophie Juice Pack Helium is the first rechargeable battery case for iPhone 5. Thanks to its 1500mAh battery and ultra-thin design, the Helium can extend your iPhone 5 battery life by 80%—without the weight you'd expect from a battery. Designed with sleek lines and a focus on a great user experience, the Juice Pack Helium delivers power and protection while complementing the beauty of your iPhone 5.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside an ultra-thin, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left; know before you go
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
Did you notice?The Helium is 13% thinner than any of Mophie's earlier Juice Packs for iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the battery life of your iPhone 5—and protect it—without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- Mophie Juice Pack Helium
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Height : 5.49 in./13.94 cm
- Width : 2.49 in./6.33 cm
- Weight : 2.44 oz./69.2 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 2300_JPHS-IP5-BLK
- UPC or EAN No. : 810472023007
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
This is great case. It does not make the phone much larger and is a better design than the mophie for 4S. You can also still use the apple headphones without using the included extension which is a plus as I don't want to lose another piece functional hardware.
My only complaint is that if this is an Apple approved device why didn't they put the lightning charging port on it. I really don't want to carry an additional charger.
I would recommend and would buy again. …
- Written by Justin P from Clive
155 of 191 people found this useful
Mophie charger case came right out of the box fully charged. Extremely light. Lighter than the 4s version. A little long but it wa snt an issue. Got used to it right away. Overall, it keeps battery level high, keeps my iphone charged and juiced up, protects it with a smooth touch case, and its a great way to stay in shape!!! …
- Written by FRANCIS M from Hollis
119 of 141 people found this useful
A little long
I have owned all the iPhones. I mostly kept them "naked". I always purchased a case for each of my iPhones for when riding my Ha rley. For my iPhone 5 I decided to keep it in a case and decided to get the Mophie. So far I like it. Initially I was worried it was going to be too big and too long. Because at work I wear a uniform with shirt pockets with a flap. It fits perfectly. The Mophie and the iPhone charges fine when connected to power and it is a bit slow to recharge the iPhone when you turn the Mophie on. The case feels soft and sleek in your hand and the length took some time (a day or two) to get used to but I really like it. I believe I will keep the iPhone 5 covered in the Mophie Juice Helium for the life of the phone or the case. …
- Written by robert B from blaine
108 of 135 people found this useful
Flimsy, Overpriced Garbage
For this much money, not to mention the long wait for it to hit the market, this case is a singular disappointment. It does not fi t the phone as snugly as it should, it scuffs easily and most important, it is very flimsy! I just broke it by pulling the bottom half from the top to check for a connection problem. Definitely not worth the money. One more thing: you need a separate dongle (Mophie provides) to use the headphone jack because the case is too deep. Apple, are there any plans to use quality controls on manufacturers of products made for your devices? If so, start here! …
- Written by Kathy B from Tucson
1 of 1 people found this useful
Poor design but serves its purpose
I bought my mophie helium for my new iphone 5 and noticed when i placed the case, it doesnt fit perfectly and makes its look not r eally good. Secondly, the rubbery coating easily peels off and its terrible and making my phone looks very cheap and i hate it.. Overall it does what it is designed to do- to partially charge the phone and thats it, aesthetically, nit really good …
- Written by christian ace R from meycauayan
Like the case, but micro usb vs lightning?
Doesn't make sense that I can't use the same cord to charge both the phone & case. I know if i have the phone in the case I have to use the micro usb cord. But not to be able to use the lightning seems silly to me. …
- Written by Billy L from Hermitage
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Gail K from Saginaw
No i believe it is only for the iphone 5
- Answered by Sam M from Kendal
does it come with a screen cover in addtion tot he battery? Or do I need to install a screen shield?
- Asked by Ivan S from Toms River
No answers yet
- Asked by Yukun L from Winnipeg
I believe Yukun is asking does Apple have the silver metallic version yet, which, as far as I can te ll, no. I am asking the same thing. I've asked both Apple and Mophie, and neither will give me straight answer. Apple says they haven't stated whether they will or will not carry it, Mophie says that Apple does carry it at "select stores." …
- Answered by Eric M from Travelers Rest
- Asked by Raymond S
Unfortunately you can't sync with cable. But you can sync over WiFi. Just set iTunes to sync phone o ver wifi =) …
- Answered by Chin D
I lost the ear phones and adapter for the ear phones on a flight the other night . Can these be purchased separately. I just bought the juice on th
- Asked by Donnie F from Troup
If Apple doesn't carry them the online Mophie store does.
- Answered by James D from New York
- Asked by Elier R from Miami
dark metallic and silver metallic
- Answered by Jason Y from Scarborough