Boasting a signature Dutch design, the Decoded Slim Sleeve slips tightly around the contours of your MacBook, encasing it in premium leather. The interior of the sleeve is covered with a protective material that guards against scratches and nicks. As the leather ages it takes on a distinguished, natural look which is unique to you.
- Premium leather
- Protective lining
- Zip closure
- Dutch design
- Slim fit
Did you notice?The more you use the case, the better the leather looks.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook in timeless style.
What's in the Box?
- Decoded Leather Slim Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Leather
- Mfr. Part Number: DA3BS11BK
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712837859158
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this similar to a 'skin?"
- Asked by Gary P from Noblesville
This is something different (I saw both of them online when I was in Germany a few weeks ago). This This is something different (I saw both of them online when I was in Germany a few weeks ago). This is an envelope only with a zipper on top. It's very very lovely. I finally decided to get another cover because I'm doing a lot of traveling and I wanted something with a little more protection but that wasn't a shell, so I got the Incase leather and gabardine cover instead. The Decoded one fits pretty snugly on the MacAir and would probably be very tight on a MacPro. It's so attractive that when I saw a woman with one in the airport I asked her what it was (twice). I may still get it when I get home…. …
- Answered by Marjorie W from Austin
Is this leather bag naturally water resistent?
- Asked by Jasmine B from Winnipeg
No answers yet
Will this fit the new MacBook Pro with Retina Display (2013) 13" snug?
- Asked by Terence J D
It's a slim fit, not a snug fit.
So I guess that it depends on your definition of snug. I have th It's a slim fit, not a snug fit.
So I guess that it depends on your definition of snug. I have the 13" MacBook Pro with retina late 2013, and I was after a snug fit. Something that my MacBook wouldn't slip around in. Well, once it's in, it slides around a little bit as it's about 1cm too long and 1cm too wide, and a tad too thick. …
- Answered by Samantha C from Douglas
Will this fit a MacBook Pro 13-inch, Late 2011?
- Asked by Ainul A
Doesn't fit on my MB Pro 13" Mid-2012 (non-retina)
- Answered by Morten J