OverviewThe Timbuk2 Finder is a classic messenger bag that delivers thorough protection for both your MacBook Pro and iPad. And for maximum versatility, you can use the detachable padded sleeve as a separate case for MacBook and iPad. The Finder also offers the convenience of an external iPhone pocket, so it's a snap to make or receive calls. You also get the super-durability of water-resistant ripstop nylon construction.
- Timbuk2 "Shorty-cam" buckle for single-handed adjustments
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon and ripstop fabric
- Vista loop for blinky bike light
- Coordinating Strap Pad included
- Designed by Timbuk2 exclusively for Apple
Did you notice?Detach the protective sleeve from the bag and carry your MacBook Pro and iPad separately.
Apple Recommends ForEasily take your MacBook Pro and iPad on your way to class, to work, or anywhere else.
What's in the Box?
- Timbuk2 Finder Messenger Bag for MacBook Pro
- Height : 4.3 in./10.9 cm
- Width : 15 in./38.1 cm
- Weight : 1.92 lb./0.87 kg
- Length : 9.5 in./24.13 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 452-2-2196
- UPC or EAN No. : 631364514744
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
I always wanted a Timbuk2 bag but was worried about the structure of the bag and the protection it would afford my laptop. After a recent visit to the Apple store I found the Finder Messenger and it was a perfect fit for my needs. The padded sleeve protects my 13" MBP and iPad and still has enough room for chargers, a small moleskine notebook, pens, business cards, some folders of important files and even my Patagonia down sweater vest(when packed down in its own pocket). The wide shoulder strap is comfortable and feels great when slung across my body. I would recommend this bag for anyone looking for a "casual" and very functional and durable messenger bag …
- Written by Matt F from Rochester
23 of 24 people found this useful
Awesome Bag. Perfect smaller Messenger style option
Sizing is perfect for 13" Macbook Pro. Macbook/iPad sleeve is heartier than it looks in the picture, and is secured to the back of the bag with velco, and also with a heavy strap that runs along the front to secure it in place. Even with some jostling around, it holds everything right in place. The organizer pockets are inside the main body pocket and are fairly standard issue. There are two big pockets big/deep enough for a big calculator and a smaller pocket big enough for a wallet and three pockets sized for pens or the like... Great bag, great price, you'll love it. …
- Written by Jon B from Dublin
32 of 33 people found this useful