Thunderbolt Optical Cables by Corning are the highest-quality solution if you're a video pro who demands peak cable performance with your Mac systems. The cable's optic technology uses the brilliance of light to deliver high-volume HD video, audio, and other data over incredibly long distances that ordinary cables simply can't.
Thunderbolt is a revolutionary I/O technology that supports high-resolution displays and high-performance data devices via one simple port and a cable that carries both DisplayPort and PCI Express data. And it’s standard on every Mac.
PCI Express is the technology that links all the high-performance components in a Mac. And it’s built into Thunderbolt, which means you can get PCI Express speed outside the box.
Thunderbolt gives you up to 10 Gbps in both directions, allowing for super-fast data transfer between peripherals. You also have enough bandwidth to daisy-chain multiple high-speed devices without using a hub or switch.
Thunderbolt also provides double the power of USB 3.0, delivering 10 watts to peripherals for improved performance on the go.
- 10 Gbit/s bi-directional, dual channel with Thunderbolt
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 2, 20 Gbit/s
- Data and video on a single cable
- Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt devices
- Ultra-slim, "zero-bend" radius cable
- Hot swappable
- Electrically isolated, noise-reducing design
- Class 1 Laser Product
Did you notice?Cables are thin, light, and tough, so there's no problem if they're bent or squeezed.
Apple Recommends ForGet premium-quality HD video, audio, and data transmission over extremely long distances.
What's in the Box?
- Thunderbolt Optical Cable by Corning
- Intended use and warranty information
- Cable type: Thunderbolt
- Cable Length: 100 ft./30 m
- Connections: Thunderbolt
- Width: 0.12 in./0.3 cm
- Weight: 3.35 oz./95 g
- Mfr. Part Number: AOC-MMS4CTP030M20
- UPC or EAN No.: 021615020153
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can this be cut to allow for an SC, LC, or ST connector placed in-between the Tbolt connection heads to support a fiber optic building infrastructure?
- Asked by Christopher P from Arlington