Moshi's USB-to-Ethernet Adapter conveniently connects your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina display to any Ethernet network, providing reliable, wired Internet access of up to 100 Mbit/s through its RJ45 connector. It requires no additional software drivers or external power. Best of all, it provides an additional USB 2.0 port so your MacBook still retains its full complement of USB ports when connected to Ethernet.
- Easily connects MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina display to Ethernet via USB port
- Reliable wired 10/100BASE-T connection speeds through RJ45
- Hassle-free setup requires no software driver installations
- Comes with an additiornal USB 2.0 port to retain maximum USB connectivity.
Did you notice?Adapter includes a USB port so you keep all your USB connections.
Apple Recommends ForConnect your MacBook to an Ethernet network through a USB port.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi USB-to-Ethernet Adapter
- Cable type: Cat 5e
- Connections: Ethernet,USB 2.0
- Height: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Width: 1.18 in./3 cm
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g
- Length: 4.72 in./12 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052312135
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can this cable be connected from one computer through my router then to another computer, or must I connect directly computer to computer?
- Asked by David P from High Rolls
This is an update. I purchased this adapter without waiting for feed back. It can be hooked up throu This is an update. I purchased this adapter without waiting for feed back. It can be hooked up through my router. If I hook up computer to computer I lose internet/wifi. Through my router it works great.
I have found, though, that the adapter gets very warm if left plugged in. It even gets warm with nothing attached to it.
I am using it with my 15" Macbook Pro -Retina. …
- Answered by David P from High Rolls