Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad
Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad
Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard cover delivers stylish protection for your iPad with a sleek (8 mm thick) aluminum screen cover.
Type in style
This Bluetooth wireless keyboard is smooth and quiet while freeing up screen space on your iPad. Work faster by using shortcut commands. Plus get six months of battery life on a full charge.
Cover securely attaches to your iPad thanks to a clever magnetic clip. It aligns quickly and easily—just clip and go.
Versatile iPad stand
A strikingly simple design holds your iPad at the optimum viewing angle when typing or watching a movie. Choose either portrait or landscape placement.
Auto wake and sleep
Instant On/Off conserves battery power by automatically waking your iPad when you open the cover—and sending it to sleep when you close the cover.
- Slim, aluminum cover protects your iPad in style
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless keyboard
- Simple clip-and-go magnetic hinge securely attaches the cover
- Versatile integrated iPad stand
- Instant on/off conserves battery power
Did you notice?A single charge gives you up to six months of typing.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPad while having a built-in keyboard and stand at the ready anytime.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Case with Bluetooth wireless keyboard and stand
- USB to micro USB charging cable
- Cleaning cloth
- User documentation
- Material: Aluminum,Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-004723
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855091284
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three-year limited
1 800 MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Probably the best quality keyboard/cover combination for iPad I've bought. The magnetic strip on the back lets me simply snap it o Probably the best quality keyboard/cover combination for iPad I've bought. The magnetic strip on the back lets me simply snap it on, then close it up, locking the iPad and putting it to sleep. I highly recommend this if you want a high quality case that fits your iPad's already stylish looks. …
- Written by Jesse S from Angwin
443 of 476 people found this useful
I really love this product it just makes my iPad complete....very stylish, sleek, and AWESOME !!!!!
- Written by Kendra J from Malden
262 of 286 people found this useful
It goes great with my white iPad (4th Generation). Looks and feels amazing, very easy to type on it, not to mention my typing spee It goes great with my white iPad (4th Generation). Looks and feels amazing, very easy to type on it, not to mention my typing speed takes off with this keyboard. I use it only when typing emails, for everything else I use the virtual keyboard with a smart case, but well worth the money. My MacBook Air feels neglected. …
- Written by Andrei O from Port Moody
229 of 253 people found this useful
4th iPad keyboard...finally found it !
Ok, I have tried three other keyboards rated high in the Apple store and on other sites. I have had this model now for a few mont Ok, I have tried three other keyboards rated high in the Apple store and on other sites. I have had this model now for a few months and it is the best. It is extremely light, the keys are spaced out well and responsive, and it looks like it was made for the iPad. I have the white model and it looks perfect with my white iPad. Many have complained about the magnets...I have never had an issue. I suppose if you shake and shake the attached unit, it will come apart, but again, the magnets have been very reliable for me throughout my work travels. 5-stars. …
- Written by Randall H from Columbus
1 of 1 people found this useful
It scratches the screen!!!
It works well as a keyboard and all. But instead of protecting the screen, the keyboard scratches the screen when used as a cover. It works well as a keyboard and all. But instead of protecting the screen, the keyboard scratches the screen when used as a cover. The main problem is where the iPad stand on the keyboard. If you feel that edge of the groove with your finger, it almost cuts your skin. It may just be my keyboard, but caution if you are considering buying. …
- Written by Xueyuan Z from Durham
17 of 19 people found this useful
the best thing for school. great note taking. like a mini laptop. light weight and i love this. get it!
- Written by christine G from Bronx
12 of 15 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
No it does not. I have looked everywhere for a Bluetooth keyboard for the iPad Air and although Log No it does not. I have looked everywhere for a Bluetooth keyboard for the iPad Air and although Logitech is coming out with one, they do not seem to be available yet in London at least. …
- Answered by Yvonne W from Kelowna