urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Mfr. Part Number : 900-00077-01
- UPC or EAN No. : 848447001132
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Good bass!cool design!
Fashion design!!! The red and white color combine so cool! Really cool bass!!!so strong so deep!
The sound quality is average le vel.
The earphone plug is straight and it is hard. It could be more durable if it works soft or makes an angle change.
Price is high! Really high. I basically pay a lot for beats advertising,design, and proculture expense! …
- Written by Mo M
61 of 78 people found this useful
I went from apple headphones, to these! it is amazing! If you listen to music a lot i would highly recommend spending a couple buc ks extra for a good pear of headphones, and the best part it that the sound doesn't leak so you don't have to crank the volume to get a listening experience. …
- Written by Karamvir S from Pitt Meadows
52 of 64 people found this useful
My dad bought me these headphones for my birthday and their amazing. The music quality is amazing and I use them for homework, bus , etc. they work with my iPhone, iPod, and mac so don't believe people who say they are not compatible because they are. They are a must buy. Just hte price could be a little lower ($90?) …
- Written by Marut B from Lake Hopatcong
47 of 63 people found this useful
Amazing Headphone Ever!!!
Sound fantastic and fashion design. I highly recommend.
- Written by Ponlok T from New York
3 of 3 people found this useful
Beautiful to look at but some design problems. Noise isolation is great when listening to music, but not when talking on the phon e. It is unnatural to hear my own voice muffled and dim in conversation. Also, the mass of the earpiece sticks out too far making it come loose and fall out too easily--regardless of the in-ear adapter used. …
- Written by DANIEL A V from cincinnati
12 of 15 people found this useful
HTC EVO 3D
I LOVE BEATS THEYR AWESOME BEST HEADPHONES EVER.
- Written by hildert S
32 of 56 people found this useful