urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00077-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001132
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1 800 MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Good bass!cool design!
Fashion design!!! The red and white color combine so cool! Really cool bass!!!so strong so deep!
The sound quality is average le Fashion design!!! The red and white color combine so cool! Really cool bass!!!so strong so deep!
The sound quality is average level.
The earphone plug is straight and it is hard. It could be more durable if it works soft or makes an angle change.
Price is high! Really high. I basically pay a lot for beats advertising,design, and proculture expense! …
- Written by Mo M
83 of 104 people found this useful
I went from apple headphones, to these! it is amazing! If you listen to music a lot i would highly recommend spending a couple buc I went from apple headphones, to these! it is amazing! If you listen to music a lot i would highly recommend spending a couple bucks extra for a good pear of headphones, and the best part it that the sound doesn't leak so you don't have to crank the volume to get a listening experience. …
- Written by Karamvir S from Pitt Meadows
67 of 86 people found this useful
My dad bought me these headphones for my birthday and their amazing. The music quality is amazing and I use them for homework, bus My dad bought me these headphones for my birthday and their amazing. The music quality is amazing and I use them for homework, bus, etc. they work with my iPhone, iPod, and mac so don't believe people who say they are not compatible because they are. They are a must buy. Just hte price could be a little lower ($90?) …
- Written by Marut B from Lake Hopatcong
64 of 87 people found this useful
sounds terrible they fall of ur ear and ater 30 minutes ur ears starts to hurt worse ear headphones I've ever purchase honestly th sounds terrible they fall of ur ear and ater 30 minutes ur ears starts to hurt worse ear headphones I've ever purchase honestly the apple ear headphone sound so much better with any type of music not just hip hop …
- Written by geovanny M from pasadena
This was a birthday present for my boyfriend and he loved them at first, great sound, and beautiful design. They stopped working a This was a birthday present for my boyfriend and he loved them at first, great sound, and beautiful design. They stopped working after 6 months and I was pleased that it came with a 1 year warranty so I paid for the shipping and got a refurbished set. The second pair broke within 1 month of use. I was very disappointing to say the least. …
- Written by Coral C from New York
I bought 3 pair of upbeats they are all great and lightweight, but the special thing about these is this is just color white so it I bought 3 pair of upbeats they are all great and lightweight, but the special thing about these is this is just color white so it doesn't have paint like other upbeats which is easy to get scratch on and leave white marks on it. Also these are small so is easy to put it in your pocket like a cell phone. other than that, the sound are great, and is worth the money. …
- Written by Danny C from Geogria
1 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do these headphones work with ipad air
- Asked by Elaine D
yes it does
- Answered by Emma L from New York
Does the remote have the ability to flip to the next song?
- Asked by Lydia B from Calgary
If you are using iPod, iPhone, or iPad then you will have volume control, play, pause, rewind, fast If you are using iPod, iPhone, or iPad then you will have volume control, play, pause, rewind, fast forward, previous, skip, answer & end calls. If you are using HTC, Blackberry or Android devices, you will only have play, pause, answer/end call. …
- Answered by Michael S from Henderson
will this be able to connect with a 5S?
- Asked by Kashmir K
You shouldn't have any issue with these earphones connecting with the iPhone 5S.
- Answered by Kara H from Anderson
do all colours have the volume controller (louder/quieter) THAT is displayed in the image for the colour 'Steel' but not black??
- Asked by Jaishree P
Yes, they ALL have the remote control attached to them. It isn't displayed on the black model becaus Yes, they ALL have the remote control attached to them. It isn't displayed on the black model because the image is old. The other images of the urBeats have the remote because they are new. The steel colour has it because it is a special edition and just came out (it's new).
Hope l answered your question :D …
- Answered by Quang D from Canley Heights
do theses Beats have any Warranty/Guarantee?
- Asked by Peter H
One year limited warranty that covers factory defects
- Answered by George H from Santa Clara