Beats Wireless headphones give you the sound quality that made Beats by Dr. Dre famous along with full freedom of movement when you're on the go. This first wireless product from Beats by Dr. Dre. Beats offers phenomenal sound quality that's tuned by Dr. Dre himself.
Incredibly clear sound
Experience powerful sound, as clear and strong as any wired headphone. You also get a cable you can plug into if you don't want to go wireless.
Ten hours of battery life
Longer battery life means you can listen to your music for hours without interruption. To recharge your Beats Wireless headphones, just plug them into any computer or USB port.
Pair your headphones to any device
Stream audio from your Mac, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device—even TVs—from up to 30 ft. (9.1 m) away. Beats Wireless headphones support SBC, APT-X and AAC Bluetooth, which means you'll always have a high-quality stream.
Instead of digging around for your iPhone or iPod when you want to change a song, use the controls on your earcup to manage phone calls and music.
- Extended highs, natural mid-tones, and powerful lows without any cords holding you back
- Buttons on the earcup let you switch tracks without pulling out your iPod or iPhone
- Manage the volume, skip tracks, and answer calls with a single touch
- Stream audio from your Mac or any other Bluetooth-enabled device
- Supports SBC, APT-X and AAC Bluetooth for a consistently high-quality stream
- Plug into any computer to recharge your batteries; provides up to 10 hours of continuous play and talk time
- Plush and spacious ear cushions provide long-lasting comfort
- Power indicator blinks a rapid sequence to indicate what type of Bluetooth is being received
Did you notice?The three-button mic gives you solid control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or watch movies on your iPhone with the freedom to take an incoming call with the touch of a button.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Wireless headphones
- USB Charging Cable
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Carrying case
- Beats by Dr. Dre cleaning cloth
- Other Features: Bluetooth, With Remote and Mic, Stereo Bluetooth, Wireless
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00010-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000111
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Beast Beats They Sell
i don't know what this other review guy is saying but these are great headphones and ive owned a bunch of different brands but the i don't know what this other review guy is saying but these are great headphones and ive owned a bunch of different brands but these are by far the best wireless headphones ive ever used i got them in black and they are great the charge lasts for weeks and you can use them with the wire too. the sound quality is great and over all they are just great headphones. …
- Written by Frank M from Morris Plains
302 of 314 people found this useful
DON'T BUY BEATS
Had ours one month. Headband snapped in half when putting them on. Considering this is an over-the-head product, it seems the ma Had ours one month. Headband snapped in half when putting them on. Considering this is an over-the-head product, it seems the material used would be more flexible and sturdier than it is, especially since these are expensive headphones. Sound is good, but other headphones offer the same sound quality without the price. Don't waste your money! …
- Written by SHELLEY K from Omaha
213 of 337 people found this useful
12-year old still hasn't broken them
I bought these for my daughter for her birthday in September and they are still intact. I was quite worried, because I've read a f I bought these for my daughter for her birthday in September and they are still intact. I was quite worried, because I've read a few comments about them breaking, but so far so good. The only problem I had was at first, I had to reset the connection every couple of days for some reason, but after the first week everything was fine. I keep stealing them while she's at school, as the sound quality is great and the range allows me to go into the next room without taking the iPod with me. …
- Written by bridgette H from toledo
97 of 107 people found this useful
these are an amazing pair of headphones. i use them with my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Air. after a while of use they start to hurt these are an amazing pair of headphones. i use them with my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Air. after a while of use they start to hurt my ears but i just take them off and put them back on and they are perfect. I use them for everything from watching movies to listening to music.i even wear them when hiking. i definitely recommend them to everyone. they fit very well and stay on nicely. great quality …
- Written by Sienna R
5 of 5 people found this useful
Dr Dre Wireless Beats
Great headphones! Just received them yesterday. Had no problem pairing them with my iPhone 5. Great sound and would recommend to a Great headphones! Just received them yesterday. Had no problem pairing them with my iPhone 5. Great sound and would recommend to anyone. …
- Written by Reed D from Ft Lauderdale
4 of 4 people found this useful
Best Beats Available
I love these beats, the wireless feature is great I can still play music if my device is on the other side of my house, which is g I love these beats, the wireless feature is great I can still play music if my device is on the other side of my house, which is great. I also love how you can recharge them and you don't need batteries. My friend has the Beats Pro but we both like mine better plus they are cheaper (not cheap but cheaper, still worth it!) …
- Written by Gregory B from Whitby
7 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do they work with 2nd generation ipod touch
- Asked by Mary Ann M from Byron
I am looking for a blue tooth headset with the following feature: Listen using the wireless headset, but use the microphone on the phone.
- Asked by Nagesh V from Los Altos
do these have a microphone built into the headphones and does this work on bluetooth or does it require the cable
- Asked by Riley B from Lakesland
Yes it has mic built in on the headphones and it does connect via Bluetooth or you can use the cable Yes it has mic built in on the headphones and it does connect via Bluetooth or you can use the cable that came with it if you don't want to go wireless …
- Answered by Dee S from Tracy