mophie's Juice Pack Plus battery case more than doubles the time you have to rock, talk, and surf by letting you toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch. The Juice Pack Plus also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. The open-top design means you can use virtually any headphone jack.
- Complete protection of iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 from top to bottom
- Ultra impact-resistant, shock-proof band
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside of a low profile, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery power is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Plus
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
Did you notice?Using the included Micro-USB cable, you can simultaneously charge and sync your iPhone and Juice Pack Plus.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Plus Snap battery case
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Talk Time: Up to 8 hours on 3G network
- Height: 0.75 in./1.9 cm
- Width: 2.56 in./6.5 cm
- Weight: 3.04 oz./86.1 g
- Length: 5.08 in./12.9 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2075_JPPS-IP4-WHT
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472020754
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1 800 MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I use this daily, I plug it in when I go to bed and it last me all day with alot of apps running. I have never ran out of power, I use this daily, I plug it in when I go to bed and it last me all day with alot of apps running. I have never ran out of power, which all of my other phones. This battery case keeps me going forever! Love it! …
- Written by Donna S from West Lafayette
110 of 116 people found this useful
A Must Have!
If you're looking for a stylish, not too bulky case that offers purpose, then this one is definitely for you! Having a sturdy prot If you're looking for a stylish, not too bulky case that offers purpose, then this one is definitely for you! Having a sturdy protective case is one thing, but having an additional 8 hours of battery support backing up your phone, is even better! This case was engineered to perfection leaving you assured and satisfied by its reliable performance and day to day use! …
- Written by Alexander D from BEAVER FALLS
38 of 42 people found this useful
I've had two Morphie battery packs - one for my iPhone 3 and iPhone 4. The first battery lasted about a year before the internal I've had two Morphie battery packs - one for my iPhone 3 and iPhone 4. The first battery lasted about a year before the internal Morphie connector became unusable. The second is slowly de-evolving with the same problem. [Morphie Pack] Connector will not charge off of its AC plug. It will only charge off of the Mac Pro to Moprhie Connector plug and now that is getting loose. For the money I'm looking for another brand. I would NOT recommend this product. …
- Written by Gregory M from Perkasie
51 of 71 people found this useful
Two failures before one year old
A Juice Pack is a reliable device. For a while. That said, I've come to believe that they are not intended for frequent removal. A Juice Pack is a reliable device. For a while. That said, I've come to believe that they are not intended for frequent removal.
It takes cautious maneuvering to separate the two sections in order to free your iPhone, and in doing so the two pieces eventually become misaligned - which makes recharging impossible.
Why remove the Juice Pack, or, at least its lower section? It won't accept the 4S/4 16pin cable. So, unless you tote its cable along, too, you need to at least remove the lower section to make the 16pin port accessible. Plus, my phone tended to get hot when in this thick case.
My first mophie was a lesser model. While it wouldn't accept a charge the case could act as port for the iPhone unfriendly cable - through which I could still power-up from an external portable charger.
This model became so badly misaligned that it is useless --in a shorter timeline, and with far less usage.
Word to the wise: Since the advent of the iPhone 6 the brick and mortar store no longer carries this version. …
- Written by FrannMarie J from Woodbridge
2 of 2 people found this useful
on my second one. Build quality very poor. Customer service equally poor
I have had to replace 2 of these due to the switch failing and the connection points not working. They have been very reluctant t I have had to replace 2 of these due to the switch failing and the connection points not working. They have been very reluctant to support the product beyond the 1 year warranty. I would not recommend. …
- Written by Michael B. S from Washington
2 of 2 people found this useful
Great protection plus power
I have had this case for roughly a year and my phone never dies. I charge while I sleep and both case and phone are at 100%. great I have had this case for roughly a year and my phone never dies. I charge while I sleep and both case and phone are at 100%. great accessory. I have an older model that doesn't have the complete open top to allow all aux cables to connect so I do have to take the top cap off for bulkier aux cables …
- Written by Raul P from salinas
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How long does it take to charge the battery case?
- Asked by Philip L from Bogota
The initial charge should take no more than 2 hours. From there foreword, charging the case shouldn' The initial charge should take no more than 2 hours. From there foreword, charging the case shouldn't take any longer than one hour. I prefer to use my iPad 12V adapter to speed things up a bit. …
- Answered by Deborah S from Elkton
What is the difference between Juice Pack Air and Juice Pack Plus?
- Asked by Cynthia H from Lexington
Capacity. The Plus has a 2000mAh capacity (at 5V, that’s 10Wh), while the Air has a 1600mAh capacity Capacity. The Plus has a 2000mAh capacity (at 5V, that’s 10Wh), while the Air has a 1600mAh capacity (I think? that or 1500. I forget) which is 8Wh. So if the Plus charges your phone from 0-100%, then the Air will only go from 0-80%. In return for this, the Air is thinner as there’s less battery to stuff in and to match its more stylish appearance, the band around he edge is covered in metallic paint (which will peel off with use in time). There’s also the price difference for the different sized batteries. …
- Answered by Siddharth S from Toronto
From experaince the phone will charge at normal rate, then the Mohie will charge.
So can you charge From experaince the phone will charge at normal rate, then the Mohie will charge.
So can you charge separately, yes. …
- Answered by Craig H from Roleystone
Does apple sell the USB charger for the juice pack separately?
- Asked by Leticia P from Valley Center
The USB charging cable already comes with the Juice Pack. No need to buy one seperately
- Answered by Edmond B from Lorton