Adobe® CS6 Design Standard
Adobe® CS6 Design Standard
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard combines:
Adobe Photoshop® CS6, Adobe Illustrator® CS6, Adobe InDesign® CS6, Adobe Acrobat® X Pro
Adobe® Creative Suite® 6 Design Standard software combines industry-standard tools for professional print design and digital publishing. Create eye-catching images and graphics at lightning speed with innovative painting and drawing tools and dozens of creative effects in Adobe Photoshop® and Illustrator.® Lay out top-quality print pages with exquisite typography in Adobe InDesign.® Also in InDesign, produce highly designed eBooks with support for the latest EPUB standards, and deliver media-rich publications for iPad and other tablet devices as easily as creating pages for print. Achieve exceptional quality and precise control with high-performance software that streamlines routine design and production tasks.
Breakthrough image editing in Adobe Photoshop®
Deliver eye-catching results with the industry standard in digital imaging. Enjoy creative freedom and precise control when refining and compositing images, applying artistic effects, and painting with versatile brush tools.
Video editing in Photoshop
Edit video in Photoshop to include in your digital publishing projects. Quickly combine clips and stills using transitions, audio, and effects, such as pan and zoom.
Distinctive vector graphics in Illustrator®
Create top-quality vector artwork for any project, from logos to illustrations for advertising, packaging, signage, and more. Use precise drawing tools and expressive natural brushes to create graphics that get noticed.
Professional page layout in InDesign®
Lay out, preflight, and produce stunning page layouts with intuitive design software that offers precise control over typography and built-in tools for creative effects.
Tablet publications in InDesign
Use InDesign to create media-rich publications for iPad and other tablet devices. Add interactive elements such as pan and zoom, slide shows, audio, and video. Upload to Adobe Digital Publishing Suite for distribution.
eBook authoring in InDesign
Create engaging eBooks with refined typography and images that resize automatically to fit any screen. Add video and audio for eBook mobile devices that support HTML5 video and audio tags, and take advantage of EPUB3 support.
Prepare files for hassle-free production by detecting errors in InDesign layouts with Live Preflight and in PDF files with robust preflight checks in Adobe Acrobat® X Pro software.
Efficient delivery of accessible documents
Apply accessibility rules in InDesign—including tab and read-aloud order—and then check, adjust, and validate accessible PDF documents in Acrobat Pro.
PDF file creation, editing, and delivery
Distribute layouts reliably using Acrobat X Pro to create simple PDF documents and package layouts, drawings, images, video, audio, and other files in a single polished PDF Portfolio.
- Create innovative onscreen reading experiences
- Breakthrough image editing in Adobe Photoshop®
- Video editing in Photoshop
- Distinctive vector graphics in Illustrator
- Professional page layout in InDesign
- Tablet publications in InDesign
- eBook authoring in InDesign
- Robust preflighting
- Efficient delivery of accessible documents
- PDF file creating, editing, and delivery
- Performance on newer operating systems
- Visual media browsing
- Integration with other Adobe tools and services
Did you notice?Mercury Performance System in Illustrator helps you work blazingly fast—even with processing-intensive effects such as blurs, glows, and drop shadows that used to slow you down. Access all the RAM on your system thanks to native 64-bit support.
Apple Recommends ForProfessionals who want to create distinctive print design and exceptional quality even under the tightest deadlines.
What's in the Box?
- Adobe CS6 Design Standard DVD
- Internet Access: Some Features Require Internet Access
- Media: DVD
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or v10.8
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- 7GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 2GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services
- 1024 by 768 resolution (1280 by 800 recommended)
- Qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL 2.0 graphics card, 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM
- Some GPU-accelerated features require support for OpenGL 2.0
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs
- Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files
- Mfr. Part Number: 65163193
- UPC or EAN No.: 883919232980
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
no retina support for InDesign
Beware!!! CS6 InDesign does not play nicely with Retina displays. I wish I had been told this during my lengthy conversation with Beware!!! CS6 InDesign does not play nicely with Retina displays. I wish I had been told this during my lengthy conversation with Apple salespeople before purchasing a new laptop.
Adobe updated other applications within the suite (Illustrator, Photoshop...) for Retina compatibility but not this one.
Results are ugly pixelated views (or unusably tiny views with scaled resolution). Ugh. …
- Written by Leila W from PORTLAND
134 of 142 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is CS6 compatible with Lion?
- Asked by Renee D from Red Lion
Yes it is. Adobe's website and Apple's product pages show the system requirements. Lion is Apple's Yes it is. Adobe's website and Apple's product pages show the system requirements. Lion is Apple's version 10.7. …
- Answered by Mandy T from Redding
how can i buy this product as a bundle?
- Asked by Hisham A
I chatted online with Apple Store and was told that you need to order by telephone to the Education I chatted online with Apple Store and was told that you need to order by telephone to the Education store to get a bundle - tel Educational store - 0800 072 1154 Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00 …
- Answered by Adam B
My boyfriend and I purchased an iMAC last year, is there anyway to still get this software at this price?
- Asked by Cecelia P from Gasport
No. This offer can only be used at the same time as purchasing a new mac. I ordered a macbook pro an No. This offer can only be used at the same time as purchasing a new mac. I ordered a macbook pro and even before it was delivered was told I could no longer apply for this offer. The only way around would be to cancel the order (or in my case because it had shipped), return the order, accept a refund and order the mac again with the software. This wasn't feasible having waited 3 weeks for my computer in the first place.
Its a shame you cannot provide them with your order number to receive this offer. …
- Answered by Andrew O
How can this be installed on a Mac mini?
- Asked by Jason A from Pacoima
I assume that this install comes from DVDs and not a download. And you are wondering "where will I p I assume that this install comes from DVDs and not a download. And you are wondering "where will I put the DVDs?"
Apple has offered up some alternatives. You can purchase an external DVD drive for $79 USD, or even ‘share’ the optical drive of another Mac or PC with the Mac mini if the occasion arises.
Sharing an optical drive from another PC or Mac involves a few steps which Apple has provided on its website. Search up "DVD or CD sharing: Using Remote Disc" on Apple's site under "Support." …
- Answered by David B from Sacramento