CableDrops are a simple way to run cables where you want them. They stop cords falling off the desk when you unplug, and keep them there, ready and waiting for you when you want to plug in and get busy.
With six per pack, CableDrops can be used for a variety of purposes on many different types of furniture and appliance, such as your workstation, monitor, wall or bedside table.
- Control unruly cords
- Stop cables falling on the floor
- Many creative uses
- Peel the backing and stick them anywhere
- Cables can be easily extended
Did you notice?CableDrops simply stick anywhere – even to the wall.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping cables on the table and off the floor.
What's in the Box?
- Six CableDrops
- UPC or EAN No.: 705105462738
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Wish I had ordered the Cabledrop minis
These seem great but they don't work for the cables I was hoping to corral. Be advised that lightning end of a lightning cable sli These seem great but they don't work for the cables I was hoping to corral. Be advised that lightning end of a lightning cable slips right through this version of the cable drop. After checking the blue lounge website it's clear that I should have ordered the cabledrop minis (which apple.com doesn't currently offer). …
- Written by Ryan T from Oak Park
6 of 6 people found this useful