OverviewThe Moshi iVisor for iPhone 4/4S provides serious protection for the front glass display of your iPhone. Even better, it's the easiest screen protector to install—apply it in seconds without any annoying air bubbles. iVisor's multilayer construction offers excellent scratch/smudge resistance while retaining optimal touchscreen sensitivity and feedback. It's also equipped with Moshi's new polymer adhesive that allows for repeated cleaning and re-application.
- Patented technology ensures simple, 100% bubble-free installation
- EZ-Glide surface treatment allows better touch screen maneuverability
- Surface treatment provides enhanced scratch protection and smudge resistance
- Easy to wash and reapply repeatedly
Did you notice?Wash and reapply as often as you'd like—and easily install without air bubbles.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 4/4S from everyday wear and tear.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi iVisor for iPhone 4/4S front-side screen protector
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Mfr. Part Number : 99MO047902
- UPC or EAN No. : 4712052312104
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Two-year limited warranty (For details, please visit http://store.moshimonde.com/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Best Ivisor Ever
I have tried numerous types of Ivisors and this is by far the best I have tried.
- Written by matt B from Vancouver
92 of 110 people found this useful
Best one so far
Extremely easy to put it, no single bubble, so protective and good anti glare.
I love it. But, it is expensive for one piece.
- Written by Abdullateef B from Morgantown
60 of 65 people found this useful
THE best screen protector. No bubbles-ever. Easy to apply,removable and easily cleaned and reapplied.
- Written by Rashana W from meredosia
53 of 58 people found this useful
I bought every other screen protector imaginable! Watched every youtube for tips on expert application but could not get a bubble -free result. This protector gets the job done! Simple to put on, great protection. Works with any cover you choose. Smudge-free screen. I wish they offered a high gloss version over the matte but then it would show the fingerprints. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I hope they make one for iPad... i'm about to go check!! :) …
- Written by michelle H from houston
3 of 3 people found this useful
Moshi Screen Protector
Someone earlier commented that they cant find a case that keeps this product from bubbling/bulging in the middle. I use mine with a Speck candy shell case and it performs extremely well. I am very pleased with the combination. …
- Written by Steven L from Toms River
6 of 8 people found this useful
Is very good protector
I love how this is anti smear screen prevents all smudges and fingerprints on the screen. It has also protected my phone from a fa ll on a sharp rock with a corner pointed up that it landed with screen hitting the sharp edge and did not crack the screen. It has protected my phone from my keys and all scratches that could have accured In my pockets of coats, jackets and pants and shirts. It is the best protector for your iPhone. I wish they would make them for iPads . It would prevent scratches also since the screens are very large..
Thanks apple. …
- Written by Dawn C from Kansas City
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Jenna G from Escalon
No answers yet
- Asked by Jennifer S from Carlisle
If you want to protect the backside of your phone, then you should also buy a case. Yes, a case wil l fit over the screen protector. …
- Answered by Mike L from Sunnyvale
- Asked by Gabriel F from Waldwick
No answers yet
Not this one, but there's a version for the iPod touch.
- Answered by Nicholas N
- Asked by Fjola Dis M from Northfield
Yes it's matte/anti-glare. Not too noticeable.
- Answered by Alfonso L from Milpitas
- Asked by Sue J from Galena
This particular one you don't need to spray anything to make it stick, as it can be removed to clean the phone.. Ive actually sprayed a glass cleaner on the protector and it still works.. Water is recommended use for cleaning but i used a tiny bit of glass cleaner on it.. …
- Answered by Mindy D from Jupiter