OverviewThe Olloclip is a quick-connect lens solution for the iPhone 4S and 4 that includes fisheye, wide-angle, and macro lenses in one small, convenient design. Compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the Olloclip snaps onto your iPhone in seconds—so you'll be sure to capture every image you want.
- Fish-eye lens with approximately 180-degree field of view
- Macro lens provides a focus distance of less than 12 mm from subject
- Wide-angle attaches to the macro to double the normal field of view
- Clip it on or remove it in seconds
- Compatible with all your favorite apps
- Works equally well in video mode
- Includes lens caps and microfiber carrying case
- Huge Olloclip online community
Did you notice?Expands the native field of view to give you unprecedented and stunning visual effects.
Apple Recommends ForEnhance the photographic experience on your iPhone 4S or 4.
What's in the Box?
- Olloclip with permanently attached fisheye and macro lens
- One wide-angle lens that quickly screws onto the macro lens
- Microfiber carrying case that doubles as a lens cleaner
- How-to-insert card
- Height : 1.25 in./3.18 cm
- Width : 4.5 in./11.43 cm
- Weight : 1 oz./28.35 g
- Mfr. Part Number : OCA-IPH4-FWM-R
- UPC or EAN No. : 817311010082
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year for manufacturing defects for one year.
Ratings & Reviews
I got mine today an an Apple Store, and it is the most amazing iPhone accessory yet. I love taking a lot of pictures, and this ad ds awesome effects to photos. The macro lens is INCREDIBLE and it basically acts as a magnifying glass. The wide angle lens is great for taking landscape pictures of scenery, or groups of people who wouldn't all fit in the picture with the regular iPhone camera. The fish-eye lens is my favorite, and adds an awesome effect to a photo. Great for taking pictures indoors where a regular picture might seemed crammed, the fish-eye makes it look awesome.
I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone who loves taking pictures on their iPhone 4 or 4s. …
- Written by Brian F from El Dorado Hills
308 of 323 people found this useful
Olloclip is the best!
Olloclip is small, detachable, smart & you can make superior images easily.
I've tried several different fisheye lenses and defin itely this has the most practical value and best quality. …
- Written by TAMAS K from San Francisco
184 of 214 people found this useful
This lens system is without fail the best accessory you can have for your Iphone. I am SO glad I purchased it. No need for an addi tional camera, just your Iphone and Olloclip.
The macro lens is something else. The clarity is unbelievable. The fisheye lens is FUN! you'll love this lens. trust me.
It's compact, fun, affordable and you will receive SO MANY compliments on pictures. Pair it with Instagram and you are as god ad gold. …
- Written by Adrianna L from woodland hills
173 of 218 people found this useful
Olloclip is AWESOME
yOlloclip is definitely a useful and desirable accesory to all photography fans. Thanks to it, Your iPhone becomes an excellent sh ooting devise of wide enviroments (thanks to the wide-angle and the fish-eye lens) and of lvery little things. Try it on engagement rings, sand, bugs, eyes, and you will know I don't lie!
An excellent purchase. …
- Written by Nicolás Javier F from Santiago
4 of 6 people found this useful
Doesn't fit my needs
This lens didn't meet my needs. I can't use it with flash or with my case on. To use the macro lens you have to be right on top of the object. I love how convenient my phone camera is for taking photos, but I really don't want to carry around another accessory. I returned it a few days later. …
- Written by NICOLE L from PALM BEACH
37 of 67 people found this useful
Struggling with fisheye lens
Bought this today and love it except the fisheye lens is blurry in the whole picture, can't seem to alter it, any tips?
- Written by Alex W from Perth
21 of 33 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Lydia F
No answers yet
No, this does not fit on the 5.
- Answered by Sam L from Vancouver
- Asked by Nelson C from Glovertown
There is a separate product for iphone5
- Answered by Sean G from Irvine
- Asked by Maria S from Miramar
no you cant use it with your case on u gotta take it off everytime you use it
Eri n …
- Answered by Erin L