The future of custom case design is here, and it's Uncommon. Using their breakthrough 3D TATT process, Uncommon embeds superior graphics below the surface of the Capsule Case for 4th-generation iPod touch. So you get the most visually expressive, protective cases available.
- Ultra slim fit
- Charge your iPod touch while in the case, or remove bottom for docking
- Camera keyhole ring ensures clean photography
- Direct access to all device features
- Made from virtually unbreakable polymer
- Black bezel surrounds and protects iPod touch screen
- Interior memory foam pads for perfect fit and scratch protection
Did you notice?Rich, vibrant colors resist fading or peeling thanks to Uncommon's proprietary 3D TATT printing process.
Apple Recommends ForExpress your personal style while safeguarding your 4th-generation iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Uncommon Capsule Case for iPod touch (4th Gen.)
- UPC or EAN No. : 846899005852
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Pretty and Functional
I like this case very much. At first I was confused because the volume and on/off buttons were covered. I removed the little tab s over the controls to have access to them. Protects and works well, Highly recommended! …
- Written by Carolyn I from Annandale
113 of 132 people found this useful
I love it!
I got the butterfly case. I love it. It fits well. It looks and feels great. It covers the volume and off buttons but they work we ll by pressing on them. The case does not cover the front but I also purchased an anti glare screen cover which works well and my ipod is well protected. i would recommend this case or the others in the collection to anyone looking for a good looking and well functioning case. Thumbs up from me!!! …
- Written by Julianna J from Kleefeld
103 of 118 people found this useful
durable and dependable
I've had an uncommon case for a while now, you can also purchase them at Target stores and online, if you do not care for this par ticular design.
The price is the same.
Negatives: the cases cover the lock button and the volume up and down buttons, so the initial thought is "oh wow this does not fit" and "well this is annonying" it does take some time for the hard plastic to move a little better and realistically could be a serious design change in the future.
This is a minor inconvenience and just takes some time to get used to.
First off you can get personalised designs at their website using your own photos, and the designs are pretty awesome.
"ooh I love your case" is a common remark I recieve when people first see the case, so like a cool T-shirt, its worth the buy.
More over it is durable, the winning factor about these cases is they're a harder plastic and protect the iPod even if it drops screen down, I have dropped my iPod on several occasions and that is with great handling caution for all of the "I would never!" people out there, myself included.
so in short (if you dont want to read the top):
Partially inconvenient but you get used to it, stylish, customizable designs with an "ooh" factor and most importantly protects your iPod.
and no I do not work for them :) …
- Written by Thomas B from New Port Richey
91 of 122 people found this useful
Great case, minor flaw
Not really sure why everyone seems to be giving this product a bad review (I got this case; different design). The quality of the plastic is superb and the design is painted on beautifully. It's a little slippery, but it seems to protect the phone very well. The only issue is that the power button is really sunk down into the case. It's not that big of a deal. It's a great case. No buyers remorse …
- Written by John C from Anniston
0 of 1 people found this useful
Love the design, not too great quality.
I bought this case about five months ago and I love the pattern to pieces. It's so pretty and unique. The problem is that just tod ay the button tab above the on/off button in the upper right corner broke off. The case is sitting on a weird angle, so once the button tab breaks off, it's almost impossible to press the on/off button. I've read in a couple other reviews that they purposely broke the tabs off just to get it to work, but for me it's very inconveniencing. I am very disappointed. …
- Written by Shealee G from Claremont
7 of 8 people found this useful
a bad case
i hated this case because me and 3 of my friends couldn't get the case off so don'T get the case and it broke when somebody steppe d on it …
- Written by Matthew D from calgary
5 of 22 people found this useful