Simply dock your iPad in Atari Arcade – Duo Powered, download Atari's Greatest Hits app for Duo from the App Store, and you're ready to share the fun with family and friends anywhere.
Ready, set, play
Atari Arcade – Duo Powered plugs directly into your iPad—no Bluetooth required. Plus, Atari Arcade securely locks in your iPad, so you can get into the game worry-free.
No coins required
Remember all those trips to the arcade? Atari Arcade – Duo Powered is the perfect nostalgic gift for any fan of old-school games—but with a modern-day twist.
Quick Atari game break, anyone?
Atari Arcade is compact and lightweight enough to fit right on your desk.
- Securely docks your iPad
- Includes joystick and button controls
- Download Atari's Greatest Hits app from the App Store in iTunes
- Choose from 99 Atari games, including Yar's Revenge, Adventure, and Combat
- Atari's Greatest Hits app for Atari Arcade – Duo Powered lets one or two people play
Did you notice?The Atari's Greatest Hits app gives you a total of 99 exciting arcade games.
Apple Recommends ForPlay all your favorite Atari arcade games on your iPad with a real joystick and buttons.
What's in the Box?
- Atari Arcade - Duo Powered controller
- Instruction guide
- Height : 3.0 in./7.62 cm
- Width : 7.0 in./17.78 cm
- Weight : 1.1 lb./0.5 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : 04-0002EN
- UPC or EAN No. : 812754012013
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Shame on Atari. After purchasing this Atari Arcade Game for $59.95, and then downloading the free “Atari’s Greatest Hits” App, I f ound I had to “purchase” the game(s) I wanted to play. This is not self explanatory on the game box. I am disappointed. I plan to return this to the store. …
- Written by Paula G from Hopewell Junction
203 of 245 people found this useful
Old School FUN!
I have tons of fun playing the Atari Arcade with my family! Teaching my nephews how to play the iconic games I played when I was their age is a blast!!! …
- Written by Veronica W from Seattle
135 of 154 people found this useful
Not the best selection of games...
So, was very excited but reluctant to get this because the box doesn't give a lot of information on the types of games available f rom Atari - and with good reason - not a lot of good stuff....of 99 games, I only liked 3 (Centipede, Tempest, Asteroids)...and that's it - no Pac Man, Dig Dug....so I was disappointed.
The console itself is made well - but the choice of games is NOT...am returning it! : ( …
- Written by LIZZETTE C from Northport
130 of 147 people found this useful
Awesome!, Quick reaction!, Well built! and Sturdy!, Couldn't be more pleased with this product! ...but it does say on the box 'do wnload Atari's greatest hits from the 'App Store'. It says 'download' from the App Store, not 'purchase it' from the App Store. I figured their would be a charge anyway, and I have NO problem paying a little for them. But then it didn't take 3 of my credit cards;-which might not be this products fault!-but Apples App Store's fault. (So how hard is it to contact someone to give them my money???) But the free classic games are absolutely GREAT!!! and the products is just GREAT!!! I still highly recommend it!!! ENJOY!
(Can't wait til the APP STORE lets me buy the other 90+ games! They need to add Pay Pal or something!!! - I own 4 Macs, and also ipods and ipads.) …
- Written by Brian S from Peoria
This is a terrible product!
I can't imagine why this product got any positive reviews. First, as stated elsewhere, all but a very few games must be purchased . I could overlook that, however, if the controls and basic setup were not so horrible. The gameplay experience feels nothing like the old Atari consoles that I grew up with. The joystick works on some type of positive contact arrangement that makes it impossible to have meaningful interaction with what's happening on the screen. If you try to compensate for the pitiful control setup by getting aggressive with the joystick, the whole thing slides around on the table. Very dissappointing. If you get this hoping to let your kids in on the video game standard that you knew as a child, get ready for them to laugh in your face. I would not recommend this to anyone. …
- Written by Reginald S from Philadelphia
13 of 20 people found this useful
Awesome product!! Works great and doesn't take batteries or has a plug. Really that just about sums it up.Amazing!
- Written by Karson R from Jacksonville
70 of 77 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Amy M from Portsmouth
No answers yet
I would like to get atari arcade for the ipad and at the same time the $9.99 entire catalog of games for it. How do I get the games
- Asked by Arthur Braudri B from Sunland
The Atari Arcade for iPad must be purchased separately from the entire catalog of games for it. Do t he following to buy the games:
Go to the App Store using the "App Store" icon on the iPad. Using the search feature, search for "atari's greatest hits." Install the resulting app that appears by touching the "FREE" button followed by entering your Apple ID password. Once installed, open the app and use the In-App Purchase option to buy all 100 games for $9.99. …
- Answered by Aaron W from Brooklyn
- Asked by Thomas G from Coral Springs
It says it is compatible with iPad or ipad2
- Answered by Rachel A from Fort Worth
No. It is not supported with the lightning connector.
- Answered by Edward K from Sydney
- Asked by Wendy C from Hillside