The Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi noise-isolating headset offers enhanced low-end response that delivers some serious bass—so much that you'll feel like you're in the middle of a club.
- Enhanced low-end response for extra bass
- Tuned by the same engineers who make Logitech's custom on-stage in-ear monitors
- Five pairs of soft silicone ear cushions for the perfect fit
- Noise-isolating design keeps background sounds from intruding
- On-cord controls let you answer calls, pause music, change tracks, and adjust the volume
- Durable and sweat-resistant
- Light weight and secure fit keep the headset in your ears during workouts
- Tough protective case keeps earphones safe when not in use
Did you notice?The same teams that tune Ultimate Ears' custom stage earphones for top touring artists also tune the 350vi headset.
Apple Recommends ForExperience every detail of the music on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad, while also having the freedom to take or make calls.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset
- Protective case
- Five pairs of soft ear cushions (XXS, XS, S, M, L)
- Shirt clip
- User documentation
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic,Sports & Fitness,Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 3.8 ft./115 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 985-000304
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855090690
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited for hardware
1 800 MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Unbelievable bass and clarity!
I've tried a bunch of earbud style headphones. I've found that these are excellent in bass response, very good in clarity, mids a I've tried a bunch of earbud style headphones. I've found that these are excellent in bass response, very good in clarity, mids and highs. I do listen to a wide variety of music and found that they do well in all genre. Although I thought they where only very good in mids and highs. When compared with headphones five times the cost they fared eye to eye. These are definitely worth a try. The fit is excellent with a variety of different size buds to accommodate everyone. So for me the quest for headphones have ended for now. Also, the two year warranty is good compared to most. …
- Written by WENDELL L from Honolulu
48 of 49 people found this useful
I must say I am a critic of everything electronic and usually never take the time to actually get online and write a review but af I must say I am a critic of everything electronic and usually never take the time to actually get online and write a review but after using these i felt like i needed to let people know how great they were. I went to apple, bought a $200 Klischp (?) headset on a recommendation from the sales associate. When i got home i noticed the headphones sounded great and the earbuds fit in fairly well. However, the mic was terrible. Nobody could hear me no matter how quiet it was or how close i put it to my mouth. I returned it and when i went back i noticed they had these and i figured it as worth a shot but was worried because of the low price....WOW was I wrong!
Sound quality: 5/5
Fit (earbuds): 5/5
Mic (heandsfree): 5/5
Best headset I've ever owned and I have 3 other $200+ pairs.
Buy them. …
- Written by richard S from laguna hills
40 of 42 people found this useful
These are just great headphone, the sound quality of these headphones are just incredible. The mic control very smooth to use, I h These are just great headphone, the sound quality of these headphones are just incredible. The mic control very smooth to use, I had other ultimate ears headphones but these are by far the best ones I have ever had. Great Job Ultimate Ears!! …
- Written by Christopher M from Newark
30 of 31 people found this useful
iPhone 5 = no remote control
The remote controls on the cord don't work with the iPhone 5. Amazing, but true.
Also, these ear buds seem susceptible to static The remote controls on the cord don't work with the iPhone 5. Amazing, but true.
Also, these ear buds seem susceptible to static shock. Will be returning these. …
- Written by Ross H from Regina
0 of 3 people found this useful
Overall not bad. Sound was decent, comfort was decent. Nothing spectacular, but not a bad buy. I probably would have kept them but Overall not bad. Sound was decent, comfort was decent. Nothing spectacular, but not a bad buy. I probably would have kept them but one of the connections to one of the ears went bad within the first week. I ended up spending the money for the Klipsch earphones and they are Far superior and well worth the price difference. …
- Written by ROBERT S from Phila
9 of 11 people found this useful
The sound quality is pretty good - but they fell to pieces very easily. Not at all worth $60.00
- Written by Sara S from Brooklyn
16 of 20 people found this useful