Never replace batteries again with Mobee's magical wireless inductive charger for the Magic Mouse. The sleek and unobtrusive design lets your mouse rest easy on a sleek charging station that plugs in to a USB port. The set up takes just a minute.
A full charge takes approximately five hours and then lasts and lasts for worry-free pointing and clicking. Have to travel? No worries, because a full charge will last about six days. And if your trip is longer, the slim device is easily portable.
- Six days of autonomous power on a full charge
- Easy set up—can be completed in a minute
- USB powered
- Slim and light, so it's ideal for mobile users
- Go green and stop replacing AA batteries
Did you notice?A steady green LED means you’re fully charged and ready for action.
Apple Recommends ForUninterrupted use of your Magic Mouse without having to hunt down AA batteries.
What's in the Box?
- Battery pack
- Base station
- Mini USB cable
- Connections: USB
- Height: 0.35 in./0.9cm
- Width: 2.55 in./6.5cm
- Weight: 1.94 oz./55g (Base station); 1.30 oz./37g (Replacement battery pack)
- Length: 4.64 in./11.8cm
- Mfr. Part Number: M02212
- UPC or EAN No.: 661799027915
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
More of an $$$ gadget than useful
I bought 2 of these units for our iMacs. The initial install was OK and the unit worked. The specs said that it works up to 6 da I bought 2 of these units for our iMacs. The initial install was OK and the unit worked. The specs said that it works up to 6 days without a recharge, so I decided to push it and see how long it goes. After 4 days, the Mac battery level was reading 9%, so I decided to charge it. The first overnight charge was OK, back to 100% and the light on the charger was solid green. The 2nd (and subsequent) charges worked, but the green flashing light did not go solid.
My test was to turn off the mouse and let it charge. It worked and the green light went solid after a night charge. When the mouse is left on (on/off switch), then the charger thinks it's not fully charged and keeps flashing.
A few things to remember:
- The unit comes with a USB cable for charging, but no charger. They assume that you will use your Mac or laptop to charge it. If your Mac goes to sleep, the port goes dead and you can not charge the unit. You need an external power supply such as iPhone charger.
- Rechargeable batteries are 1.25 volts rather than 1.5 volts of a AA battery, so your battery gauge on the Mac is inaccurate.
- Since the unit uses electronics for charging, your battery is even smaller and has less of a lifetime than 2 AA rechargeables. I recommend charging every other night to be safe.
Their tech support says that it's working the way it should, and if I turn off the mouse while charging, or take the battery back out and leave it on the charger by itself (their suggestion) the light goes to solid green but if I leave the mouse on, the light keeps flashing. I personally don't know anyone who turns off their mouse or takes the batteries out every night. …
- Written by Sean A from Escondido
1240 of 1341 people found this useful
Works great when it works. When it doesn't, contact Mobee.
I had my Mobee Charger since it was released (about 6-7 weeks). Initially, it worked great. It would charge without issues and my I had my Mobee Charger since it was released (about 6-7 weeks). Initially, it worked great. It would charge without issues and my Magic Mouse stayed connected. At about 4 weeks, I started having issues with the mouse disconnecting. This problem became more frequent until then it would not even charge correctly. I contacted Mobee and they agreed that I had a defective product. They promptly replaced it (kudos to them), and so far it has worked well for the past week or so. Let's hope I just got unlucky and that this replacement will continue to work well. …
- Written by Camilo M from Arcadia
594 of 663 people found this useful
Amazing product !!!
I have an office of 26 employees who use the magic mouse daily , the Mobee magic charger saves us money and time ,and ofcourse its I have an office of 26 employees who use the magic mouse daily , the Mobee magic charger saves us money and time ,and ofcourse its GREEN ! keep up the good work MOBEE !...We do need a charger for keyboard too plz ! …
- Written by jonathan S
406 of 549 people found this useful
Great device, but a pricey one for what it is
I was in my local Apple Store last week, and saw this on the shelf so I decided to get it. Setting it up was easy enough, and it I was in my local Apple Store last week, and saw this on the shelf so I decided to get it. Setting it up was easy enough, and it was charged up in about four hours. As previously mentioned, the one major glitch is that you never get a 100 percent reading, even when it's fully charged up; the best I've seen is 90 percent. I must have a later model, as mine came with a micro USB cable, instead of the mini USB one others had mentioned. I haven't had it long, but I think I'm going to keep it.
I would recommend this to a friend with the caveat that it really does cost much more than it's worth, IMHO. …
- Written by Richard B from West New York
It frequently disconnects
The product would be perfect if it worked well. It keeps disconecting all the time.
And I'm having trouble to charge it. I never The product would be perfect if it worked well. It keeps disconecting all the time.
And I'm having trouble to charge it. I never have 100% charged. …
- Written by Daniel N from San diego
buy a set of rechargeable batteries instead
initially it worked well but now constantly disconnects and won't re-connect unless turned on/off a few times.
- Written by Michael P from Toronto
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this necessary to have for the Magic Mouse?
- Asked by Haley M from Escanaba
No answers yet
Should the magic mouse be on or off when being charged?
- Asked by Dennis S
There should be no significant difference. For convenience, you might as well just leave the mouse o There should be no significant difference. For convenience, you might as well just leave the mouse on. …
- Answered by Alexander B from Kingston
how do you pair mobee magic charger with new mouse
- Asked by Donald C from Dublin
The charger works by induction, if for instance you had 2 macs side by side and used 2 You don't.
The charger works by induction, if for instance you had 2 macs side by side and used 2 mouses, each with its own mobee magic charger you could put a mouse on either charger and it would work fine. …
- Answered by Phil S
Does IOX Mountain Lion and Snow Leopard support Mobee Magic Charger for Apple Magic Mouse, and will software updates continue to support this device?
- Asked by Kerri-ann A from Perth
The charger does not rely on any software, you could plug it into a pc and it would work fine, it si The charger does not rely on any software, you could plug it into a pc and it would work fine, it simply uses the power from the usb port. …
- Answered by Yyen G from Portland