Safeguard your valuable MacBook Air against spills, dust, and other contaminants without any annoying keypad interference. Moshi's ClearGuard is made with an advanced high-precision material that form fits to the MacBook keys, so you get maximum typing comfort and protection.
ClearGuard is unique in that it's one-fifth the thickness of silicon protectors, ensuring unmatched key sensitivity and response. It's also highly transparent, so you can clearly see back-lit keys and preserve the visual elegance of your Macbook Air.
You can repeatedly wash ClearGuard with water and continue to use it over much of the life of your notebook.
- High-precision molding that form fits to MacBook keys
- 0.1mm thickness—one-fifth that of silicone protectors
- High-transparency film allows back-lit keys to shine through
- Durable, non-toxic engineering-grade thermoplastic urethane
- Completely washable with water or mild detergent
Did you notice?ClearGuard is completely transparent and only one-fifth the thickness of silicone protectors.
Apple Recommends ForConstant, unobtrusive protection of your MacBook Air's keyboard against spills, dust and other contaminants.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi ClearGuard Keyboard Protector for MacBook Air
- Cleaning instructions (part of the packaging)
- Height : 0.00 in./0.01 cm
- Width : 4.1 in./10.4 cm
- Weight : 0.25 oz./7 g
- Length : 10.8 in./27.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 99MO021907
- UPC or EAN No. : 4712052311794
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit www.moshistore.com/index.php/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
does not work for new macbook air
i bought this the other day for my new macbook air, the one that came out this past summer (2012) and the keyboard has been change d so this cover does not work. otherwise the keyboard protector seems great. …
- Written by Andrea N from Seattle
61 of 67 people found this useful
Thinnest keyboard cover I've ever seen. Fits the 2011 MBAs' perfectly. I don't even notice it, and it doesn't have an effect on th e backlit keys. Awesome product. …
- Written by Nikolai A from Brooklyn
53 of 57 people found this useful
I really like this product its super thin its the thinest one you'll find but its not completely see through it gives your keyboar d kind of a satin finish I think all keyboard protectors do but over all the protection is great you do feel a difference when your typing but Im used to it know I definitely recommend this product its better than any other keyboard protectors …
- Written by Lorena R from Redwood City
47 of 51 people found this useful
Doesn't fit the 2012 MBA's
The protector is thin and would be very useful if it fit the 2012 MBA's. I just got my MBA and bought the protector at the same ti me. It's ok for the time being, but it doesn't fit properly so slips off during typing and completely comes off when I open the MBA. …
- Written by Tracy B from Teslin
1 of 1 people found this useful
Pros: Nice feel. Very light and thin. Feels good when typing too, though it takes a little getting used to.
Cons: You can blow on the keyboard and it will come off (if that's an issue... personally not a big deal to me). Any liquid spill on any of the sides will still get under the protector and affect the keys, so just hope your spill is in the middle of the keyboard.
Overall, it's a really neat product and I'm happy with the purchase. It definitely fits perfectly on my 2012 MBA 11", but it doesn't "seal" around the outside of its edges, though that's not what the product description says anyway. …
- Written by Reed T from Edmonton
1 of 3 people found this useful
Looks Real Nice With My Air!
My only concern with this product was the fact that if i were to blow on my keyboard protector it would move...
- Written by Sirichat P from FOREST HILLS
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Carl L from Ripponlea
Yes, I bought one this afternoon and it fits the new (mid-2012) 11.6" Macbook Air keyboard perfectly . I believe the previous answerer tried to use this cover on a 13.3" Macbook Air, and the keyboard is not the same as the one on the smaller model. …
- Answered by Lindsay S from Ithaca
- Asked by Jason Z from Centennial
No, look at the dimensions and compare them to your 13' MBA
- Answered by Samantha L from Norwalk
Will this work with the NEW Macbook air 11"? it doesn't look like it changed the keyboard but i never had the previous macbook air.
- Asked by James K from North Wales
Sure will work!
- Answered by Eric H from Galloway
- Asked by Karen L M from Roslindale
Yes, it does. The keyboard for the 2010, 2011 and 2012 11.6" Macbook Airs are identical. This moshi cover fits the 2012 Air like a glove. …
- Answered by Lindsay S from Ithaca
- Asked by Lydia W from Ithaca
Just the keyboard. Moshi has a a track pad cover too if you go on their website.
- Answered by Sandra Y from Buena Park