The iWatchz nanoclipz provides a unique patent-pending system that uses the clip built into your 6th-generation iPod nano to lock it securely on your wrist.
It's a snap
Turning your iPod nano into a wristwatch is as easy as: 1 – Press, 2 – Slide, 3 – Click. This simple, elegant system means no fumbling with complicated assembly or rubber housings.
Mix and match
You can use the built-in preferences on your iPod nano to select different background wallpapers or change the watch face from white to black to best match your band—or to express your mood at any moment.
- Nanoclipz patent-pending watch integration system turns your 6th-generation iPod nano into a wristwatch
- No complicated assembly or rubber housings—just press, slide, click
- Securely attaches iPod nano to the watch band
- Control buttons remain fully accessible
- Earphone jack remains fully accessible and conveniently positioned on left side
- Dock connector is fully accessible for charging or to connect a wireless Bluetooth adapter
- Displays iPod nano with no obstructions to the multi-touch face
- No housings or edges cover up the iPod nano color
- Stylish silicone watch band
Did you notice?Stylish and easy to use, iWatchz safely secures your iPod nano on your wrist while retaining full access to all controls and connectors.
Apple Recommends ForTurn your 6th-generation iPod nano into a stylishly colorful wristwatch.
What's in the Box?
- iWatchz nanoclipz polycarbonate system clip
- iWatchz silicone watch band attached to the nanoclipz
- Instruction card
- Mfr. Part Number : CLRCHR22BLK
- UPC or EAN No. : 698182016850
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit www.iWatchz.com)
iPod nano 6th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
iWatch for iPod nano 6 Gen
I have now had the iWatch for my iPod nano 6 Gen for almost a week and in my humble opinion I find it to be rather conveniant as w ell as stylish. It is definitely easy to use, it looks good, all the iPod controls and headphone and dock connections are very easy to get to and use. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family with an iPod nano 6 Gen. …
- Written by Wesley L from Smithfield
334 of 374 people found this useful
slick stylish band
My husband got me the band to attach to my ipod for Mother's day and I love it. Its easy to workout with also. I work at a college and I get a lot of compliments on it from the students. :) …
- Written by CORRINA L from ANGLETON
200 of 239 people found this useful
This is the world's coolest watch band for the world'd coolest watch - the Apple iPod nano!
Fit 'n' finish are truly "Apple-worth y". My only critique is the band could be a bit longer for larger wrists, but fits my average-sized man's wrist perfectly on the third hole. …
- Written by Clarke B from Danbury
185 of 216 people found this useful
not best plastic durability - breaks
Too bad that I can no longer contract manufacturer directly after buying through Apple and guess it doesn't matter now that this t ype of Nano is discontinued because shortly after one year, band broke completely - plastic disintegrated and snapped at one of the band holes so looks like my only option is the trash can. I do not have large wrist and take good care of nano while wearing as a watch. I do not recommend this product, unfortunately. …
- Written by Paul T from Tampa
7 of 13 people found this useful
I have had my watch band for several months, wear it every day. The only problem I have had is with the tabs that hold the loose end of the band. Both have fallen off, broken.
Otherwise I would give this a 5. …
- Written by Linda H from Winnipeg
6 of 9 people found this useful
fits great for most people easy to access your buttons and its just great
- Written by Edgar C from DES moines
19 of 22 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I lock my nano onto the clock screen? That would make the watch band a perfect display on my wrist.
- Asked by Alaina E from Austin
If you are asking the question that I was trying to find you may be wanting to make the iPod wake in to the clock face. I saw someone mentioned that this is possible (gotta love forums where someone points out it is possible, but makes no attempt to mention how) so I thought I would post to clarify.
A) There currently is no way to lock your iPod clock into an on position so your watch is visible at all time.
B) If you are wanting to make it so the watch is 'locked' to be the first screen when waking the iPod you would go to Settings, then General, then Date & Time. Scroll down to Time on Wake and flip the switch to the ON position. …
- Answered by Benjamin U from Chandler
- Asked by Ummi L
- Asked by Joe F
- Answered by Andres C from San Jose
- Asked by Anna P
- Answered by Hamad A