AppleCare+ for iPad
AppleCare+ for iPad
Every iPad comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPad provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware coverage from the original purchase date of your iPad and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax. (1)
Purchase AppleCare+ together with your new iPad, and you'll be automatically registered in the plan. Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPad.
Or buy it within 30 days of your iPad purchase:
- At an Apple Retail Store (if AppleCare+ is purchased separately from iPod, inspection of iPod and proof of purchase are required.)
- Or call 1-800-263-3394 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs the iPad, iOS, and many applications, the iPad is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Mail-in repair (3): Mail in your iPad using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair (3): Take your iPad to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPad
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Coverage for up two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPad, each subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can call and get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, iPhoto, iMovie, and other Apple-branded iPad apps
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
- (1) Service coverage is available only for the iPad and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) battery depletion of 50 percent or more from original specification, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPad, each incident being subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms for full details.
- (2) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
- (3) Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
- (4) AirPort must be purchased up to two years before your iPad purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
- AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ can be purchased only within 30 days of new covered equipment. Purchase of the product is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms.
For Quebec customers, please read Quebec Consumer Protection Act.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. The company obligated under AppleCare+ in Canada is Apple Canada Inc., 7495 Birchmount Road, Markham (Ontario) L3R 5G2 Canada. AppleCare+ must be purchased within 30 days of new covered equipment. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at http://www.apple.com/legal/applecare/applecareplusforiphone.html