Does the anti glare film work on the older iphone?
- Asked by Christine G from Spruce Head
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the anti glare film work on the older iphone?)
6 Answers from the Community
Probably, but you wouldn't need the crystal back film for the iPhone 3G/S or earlier. Secondly, the film, front and back is made specifically for the iPhone4 which means that it has the camera holes and flash hole in all the right places which you don't need for the earlier iPhone versions. Best to buy the approrpriate version of antiglare film for the iPhone or iTouch.
- Answered by Renee - John L from Livermore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The cutting for this phone is for the iPhone 4. The 3GS or 3G will require a slightly different cut. ;)
- Answered by Justin N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The holes for the home button and phone speaker are slightly further apart on the iphone 4 than on the iphone 3gs, so at best, the hole for the speaker is slightly off center but it works.
- Answered by Mona L from Monte Sereno
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
It is designed for the iPhone 4 and as such is precision cut for the 4g. They do make one for older models so buy the right one and don't be disappointed.
- Answered by James B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
the new iphone 4 is slightly taller than the older models so the film will be sligtly too long
- Answered by Nathan G from Albany Creek
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
No it will not work with the older iPhone models. However, you can buy the films that are made for the older iPhones.
- Answered by Filemon S from Tarzana
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
Does this case interfere with Power Support HD Anti-Glare protector?
- Asked by Janet E from Santa Rosa
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case interfere with Power Support HD Anti-Glare protector?)
- Asked about: Speck PixelSkin HD Case for iPhone …
Is the antiglare screen cover available for the new 5C?
- Asked by Jennifer C from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the antiglare screen cover available for the new 5C?)
- Asked about: Belkin Anti-Glare Screen Overlay fo…