The IK Multimedia iRig PRO is the all-in-one audio and MIDI interface for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac. It is a compact and portable device that allows you to connect your microphones, instruments, keyboards and your MIDI controller to play, practise and record on the go.
Pocket-sized and battery-powered, it gives professional musicians and songwriters an interface that can cope with a variety of audio signals, so that you can create music when out of the studio. The audio and MIDI inputs can be used simultaneously so you can control your guitar or vocal software with MIDI foot controllers or pedals, for switching presets or controlling effects levels.
The iRig PRO comes with three detachable cables, compatible with Lightning, 30-pin and USB connectors, so you can connect your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Mac with no need for adaptors. It can also handle all of your inputs, from XLR condenser mics to balanced 1/4" TRS instrument cables for your keyboards and MIDI inputs.
- Balanced input for mic, line-level and Hi-Z sources via XLR-1/4” combo jack connector with preamp control
- High quality A/D conversion
- MIDI input
- +48V phantom power provided by included 9V battery
- Lightning connection, 30-pin, USB and MIDI cables included
Did you notice?The iRig comes with Lightning connection, 30-pin and USB cables so you can connect to your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac with no need for adaptors.
Apple Recommends ForUse your portable audio and MIDI interface for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac to play, practise and record your music when out of the studio.
What's in the Box?
- iRig PRO universal Audio-MIDI interface
- iOS Lightning connection cable
- iOS 30-pin connection cable
- USB connection cable
- 9V Battery
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Input Type: 1/4 Inch Mono, MIDI, XLR
- Height: 2.1 cm
- Width: 3.2 cm
- Weight: 40 g
- Length: 10.5 cm
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: IP-IRIG-PRO-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 8025813404038
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
1300 369 095 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this work with a rock band 3 guitar
- Asked by Andrew D from West Jordan
You can connect the Fender Mustang PRO-Guitar Controller for Rock Band 3 to the MIDI port, to use it You can connect the Fender Mustang PRO-Guitar Controller for Rock Band 3 to the MIDI port, to use it with GarageBand or other apps. Not sure if other Rock Band guitars have MIDI out.
But remember, the Mustang PRO-Guitar isn't really sending an audio signal, so it won't work with AmpliTube. MIDI is a little different than audio, so you'd need to use an app like GarageBand that can accept a MIDI input and use it to generate sounds. …
- Answered by Daniel B from Lauderhill
Will iRig Pro audio and midi interface work with iPad air?
- Asked by Michael H
Yes they will. It comes with 30 pin, lightning and USB cables to ensure compatibility across all of Yes they will. It comes with 30 pin, lightning and USB cables to ensure compatibility across all of your Apple devices. …
- Answered by Joel M from Taylorsville