The IK Multimedia iRig PRO is the all-in-one audio and MIDI interface for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac. It is a compact and portable device that allows you to connect your microphones, instruments, keyboards and your MIDI controller to play, practise and record on the go.
Pocket-sized and battery-powered, it gives professional musicians and songwriters an interface that can cope with a variety of audio signals, so that you can create music when out of the studio. The audio and MIDI inputs can be used simultaneously so you can control your guitar or vocal software with MIDI foot controllers or pedals, for switching presets or controlling effects levels.
The iRig PRO comes with three detachable cables, compatible with Lightning, 30-pin and USB connectors, so you can connect your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Mac with no need for adaptors. It can also handle all of your inputs, from XLR condenser mics to balanced 1/4" TRS instrument cables for your keyboards and MIDI inputs.
- Balanced input for mic, line-level and Hi-Z sources via XLR-1/4” combo jack connector with preamp control
- High quality A/D conversion
- MIDI input
- +48V phantom power provided by included 9V battery
- Lightning connection, 30-pin, USB and MIDI cables included
Did you notice?The iRig comes with Lightning connection, 30-pin and USB cables so you can connect to your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac with no need for adaptors.
Apple Recommends ForUse your portable audio and MIDI interface for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac to play, practise and record your music when out of the studio.
What's in the Box?
- iRig PRO universal Audio-MIDI interface
- iOS Lightning connection cable
- iOS 30-pin connection cable
- USB connection cable
- 9V Battery
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Input Type: 1/4 Inch Mono, MIDI, XLR
- Height: 2.1 cm
- Width: 3.2 cm
- Weight: 40 g
- Length: 10.5 cm
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: IP-IRIG-PRO-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 8025813404038
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
EXPAND YOUR RIG FOR A GREAT PRICE WITH THE ULTIMATE ALL-INCLUSIVE BUNDLES AS AN IN-APP PURCHASE: ALL-IN GEAR BUNDLE 2014 AND LOOP DRUMMER ALL STYLE PACKS 1&2. SAVE UP TO 70%!
Turn your iPhone®/iPod touch® into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-FX processor and DAW recording studio with AmpliTube FREE! Play, practice and record with a massive collection of virtual amplifiers, cabinets, stompboxes and more from the leader in analog gear modeling.
AmpliTube gives you control of a full guitar or bass rig with 3 effects, an amp, a speaker cabinet and a mic. Sculpt the perfect tone with its 3 built-in effects (delay, noise filter and distortion once registered), 1 amp, 1 speaker cabinet and 2 mics.
Plug your guitar into AmpliTube via IK’s iRig® HD or iRig® PRO digital instrument interfaces (or iRig® or iRig® STOMP). And for the ultimate playing experience, plug in your iRig® BlueBoard to control AmpliTube straight from the floor — the latest version features comprehensive iRig BlueBoard integration.
When you're ready to rock, you can use AmpliTube’s built-in recorder and DAW-style Studio* feature (available via in-app purchase) to record and edit multitrack audio like a pro. With the latest version of AmpliTube you can expand its recorder to 8 tracks via in-app purchase.
For practice and performance, use the built-in Loop Drummer drum module to jam to killer drum tracks. It can intelligently create rhythms or you can build your own by dragging and dropping its prerecorded loops on the timeline. Get more loops via the in-app purchase of Style Packs — the latest version adds 3 new style packs and 5 variations on existing Style Packs for you to try.
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multi FX and recording app
- Use 3 simultaneous stomp boxes, 1 amp, 1 cab and 1 mic
- Comes with 3 stomps, 1 amp, 1 cabinet and 2 mics
- Add more gear models via in-app purchase: Official amps from Soldano®, Ampeg® and ENGL®, 5 official Fender™ amps and 5 stomps, 6 official Orange® amps and 3 stomps, 2 official Jimi Hendrix™ amps and 4 stomps, an official stomp from T-Rex® and more
- Single-track recorder expands to 8-track studio with master effects via in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze feature allows for separate effects rigs on each recorder track
- Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) turns multitrack into a DAW with full editing features
- UltraTuner, the high precision tuner, available as in-app purchase
- Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
- Includes Speed Trainer, Metronome & Tuner
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 and above)
- Project sharing between versions and devices
- Preroll function
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio copy/paste
- Speed up or slow down tempo of imported songs without changing pitch
- NO VOICE removes lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful management of presets and favorites
- Tuner and metronome
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- FULL and LE versions also available
More apps info:
* requires iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 or later …
1300 369 095 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this work with a quadra thru processor?
- Asked by Robert V from Latham
No answers yet
Do i need the latest iOS to operate the iRig PRO?
- Asked by Danielle D from St. Adolphe
Will the iRig PRO work with Macbook PRO 2014?
- Asked by Jason U from West Hills
It is designed to work with all Apple products and definitely with the latest Mac Pro, you will find It is designed to work with all Apple products and definitely with the latest Mac Pro, you will find it enjoyable experience since it's processor and memory more faster …
- Answered by Mamdouh S from Dahahran
does this work with Yamaha Dtxpress iv? will the MIDI work on this so that each pad will have its own track?
- Asked by Klein G from Las Pinas
Will this work with a Casio pX150 digital piano?
- Asked by Patricia H from Sasktoon
Any professional digital piano with a MIDI out would work with the iRig Pro. The Casio PX150 does no Any professional digital piano with a MIDI out would work with the iRig Pro. The Casio PX150 does not have any MIDI DIN in/out connectors, so it will not work with any MIDI devices besides its USB connection. …
- Answered by Joel M from Taylorsville
will this work with a rock band 3 guitar
- Asked by Andrew D from West Jordan
You can connect the Fender Mustang PRO-Guitar Controller for Rock Band 3 to the MIDI port, to use it You can connect the Fender Mustang PRO-Guitar Controller for Rock Band 3 to the MIDI port, to use it with GarageBand or other apps. Not sure if other Rock Band guitars have MIDI out.
But remember, the Mustang PRO-Guitar isn't really sending an audio signal, so it won't work with AmpliTube. MIDI is a little different than audio, so you'd need to use an app like GarageBand that can accept a MIDI input and use it to generate sounds. …
- Answered by Daniel B from Lauderhill