Injected with lightweight polycarbonate, the kate spade new york case securely protects your iPhone from bumps and scratches throughout your daily travels. So take your iPhone out of your bag, load up your favourite apps and enjoy some kate spade wherever you are.
- Hard-shell polycarbonate protection
- Secure one-piece snap-on case
- Full face, high-resolution image
- Designer pattern
- Full access to all controls
- Parabolic flash diffuser
Did you notice?High-quality polycarbonate is superbly protective yet wonderfully lightweight.
Apple Recommends ForAdding an amusing touch of kate spade new york style to your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- kate spade new york Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 127 mm
- Width: 60.3 mm
- Weight: 681 g
- Length: 9.5 mm
- Mfr. Part Number: 03559
- UPC or EAN No.: 743870035597
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
1300 369 095 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Pretty case that offers no protection
I was originally drawn to this case because of its sleek design and style. It wasn't bulky and it enhanced my iPhone 5. However, o I was originally drawn to this case because of its sleek design and style. It wasn't bulky and it enhanced my iPhone 5. However, one night I dropped it from no more than 3 feet onto a wood floor, and my iPhone shattered, creating tons of cracks and scratches. This is a nice case, but if you are looking for one that will really protect your phone, it is not the case for you. …
- Written by Katie H
8 of 9 people found this useful
Quite convenient. it's aight
The first time I saw this case after hours of ardous research on the Internet trying to find an appropriate companion for my iPhon The first time I saw this case after hours of ardous research on the Internet trying to find an appropriate companion for my iPhone, I immediately knew it was the one. Why do I think so? The unique, sleek design enhances the true beauty of the iPhone 5. While it is quite simple, it may fool people into perceiving it as a calendar, sodoku or a crossword puzzle. Well, when you see this case, you decide what to call it.....
Besides the eye-catching, head turning pattern, this case seems to be a pretty good conversation starter. It's also worth mentioning that it doubles as a scrable board!
P.s. It is also very manly ;) …
- Written by Alain R from Alexandria
14 of 23 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What color is it purple or blue? It's hard to tell from the online pic.
- Asked by Lucinda D from Richmond
Not sure which design you are talking about but if you're asking about the zig zag design, it is a d Not sure which design you are talking about but if you're asking about the zig zag design, it is a dark blue. …
- Answered by Rachel P from Chaska
will this case fit the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Emily W from Portsmouth
- Answered by Naema Y from Toronto
I was just wondering if there impact protection from like dropping on the Kate Spade Iphone 5 cases?
- Asked by Morgan S from Kansas City
I had one of these cases for a long time, and while they can potentially scratch the outside of your I had one of these cases for a long time, and while they can potentially scratch the outside of your phone, I never cracked my phone from the many times I dropped it. What I liked best was that the case extends a little ways above the screen, so if you drop it on it's face it suspends the screen from the ground. …
- Answered by Rachael W from Prescott
Can the iPhone 5c fit into this case? Or do they only fit in the one case you sell?
- Asked by Ruby S from Corona Del Mar